Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Sorry, no good, scum bag! >

Sorry, no good, scum bag!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Sorry, no good, scum bag!

Old 12-15-2006, 11:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Sorry, no good, scum bag, P.O.S., sack of monkey $#!t

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

ORIGINAL: furgitter

Makes ya hate people doesnt it?
I already do. I just don't get our fellow hunters. No wonder antis hate us, we hate each other. [>:]
Ditto Rob!!

We have a guy who owns 150 acres near us who seems to think he can hunt anywhere he wants. Get this, opening day of our gun season he took a shot not 60-70 yards away from me on "OUR" property!!! I looked up his address and phone number, and sent the idiot a letter. Bottom line, next time we catch his A$$ there, where contacting the Game Warden and pressing tresspassing charges!! There are all kinds of jerks out there!!!
[:@]
Old 12-15-2006, 11:53 AM
Typical Buck

I use an engraver and"HIDE" my initials on it somewhere. I put them on every section that comes apart. That way if it is found or think you know who has it, won't take long to figure it out. I have never had anything stolen yet...probably about due so I will go ahead and getnow so if it does happens, maybe I won't lose it as bad.

I think we need to come up with a lowjack system for or hunting equipment.....I'll get right on that. [&:]
Sure would be nice to hone in on the dirt bags location, wouldn't they be shocked..

I say be all!
Old 12-15-2006, 11:58 AM
Dominant Buck

In over 25 year, this is the first time ive had a stand stolen from my land.

I hate people, well some.
Old 12-15-2006, 11:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

I am sorry you had those stands stolen Burnie! Unfortunately there are people who many would consider to be among our hunting ranks who are just common criminals! Low life, good for nothing,maybe they married their cousin scumbags
Old 12-15-2006, 12:16 PM

I hate that, those people arn't hunter they are thieves I hope you or the someone catches them.
Old 12-15-2006, 12:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

15 years without a problem and this year caught a trespasser and let him go and the next day my satnd was gone. This is one of the reasons people are so protective of there property.
Old 12-15-2006, 01:22 PM
Super Moderator

That sucks Bernie! Brotherinlaw had one stolen from public land two weeks ago. Thats why I 've been debating on whether to buy more hangons or a climber again.
Old 12-15-2006, 02:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

It's the same people who poach deer. Honest hunters won't steal from another and won't steal deer by poaching. There are plenty of slime ball meth heads wandering around in the woods who don't care about your land, your property or the game laws. They are sorry losers in the game of life who don't respect themselves and aren't about to respect anyone else.

I hate poachers and thieves!
Old 12-15-2006, 03:14 PM

That sucks man
Old 12-15-2006, 04:14 PM
Banned

Default RE: Sorry, no good, scum bag!

Sorry to hear buddy. Get yourself some climbing sticks and a lightweight hangon and take in and out with you every night. Easy to hunt this way, very successful, you can always hunt the wind this way, stands can't get weathered and chewed on by squirrels, and the list goes on. Not to mention no padlocks, cables, and chains to buy. Once I went to this method ,I can't believe Iused tospend all of that time in the past dragging stands out in sept, hanging, trimming. I can have mine setup quietlyand ready to hunt in 15 minutes.

Quick Reply: Sorry, no good, scum bag!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.