Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Rocky Mountan Broadhead's >

Rocky Mountan Broadhead's

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Rocky Mountan Broadhead's

Old 12-12-2006, 09:16 PM

Default Rocky Mountan Broadhead's

I was just wondering if anybody knew if Rocky Mountain is still making broadheads? Iwas toldat a pro shop here in Wisconsin that they had went under and I would no longer be able to get Rocky Broadheads. Is this a true?
Old 12-12-2006, 09:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Rocky Mountan Broadhead's

i hope not! i was planning on trying their snypers next season!! i shot their "premiers" and one of their mechanicals this year(jack knife design..cant recall the name) they both shot great and lived up to target practice...and MAN both heads were scary sharp!! they made muzzys feel DULL.
Old 12-12-2006, 09:33 PM
Boone & Crockett

I think your mistaken, at least your shop was mistaken and perhaps trying to sell you something else.

I hope your mistaken but I'll prevail, I had Muzzy's grouping with my Snypers and I've used Muzzy's for 10+ years before the Snypers.
Old 12-13-2006, 06:08 AM
Spike

Not sure about them goin under but i do know they have discontinued my two favt. heads, the gator xp and the ironhead xp. I liked them mostly because neither needs any o rings or rubber bands, made a lot of good kills with both heads and never had a failure. They have a killer deal on feebay on ironheads at ten bucks a pack, thinkin bout stockin up. HH
Old 12-13-2006, 06:34 AM
Super Moderator

If my information is correct the former Rocky Mtn.(Barrie family), now make the Rage series of broadheads and the former Rocky Mtn. heads are now made/owned by Field Logic. As long as they keep making the Turbos I will be happy.
Old 12-13-2006, 07:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

Rocky Moutain is still in buisness. We all shoot the Iron head 100. Every one that hunts with me. We go through a pile of these a year. Just bought a pack 2 days ago.
Old 12-13-2006, 03:53 PM

Thanks guy's I just looked up there website and it doesn't say anything about them going out of business. I am gonna give them a call tomorrow just to make sure. I'll keep everybody posted

Dan