Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Finally!

Old 12-12-2006, 07:43 AM

Default RE: Finally!

Put some C&W on there and you've got yourself a real winner!

Nice.
Old 12-12-2006, 07:46 AM

ORIGINAL: Diesel77

Very cool!! I was #20 on the hit counter!!!! Keep up thwe good work. You should make your own little forum.
Thanks all. In the near future I plan on adding a small chat forum. I have been working on it anyway. Keep checking back, it should be on there in a week or so.

Sarah
Old 12-12-2006, 07:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

Looks like a great start. I added it to my favorites so keep updating it.
Old 12-12-2006, 09:54 AM
Giant Nontypical

Thats really awesome congrats to you both , I like the stories and your pictures as well.
Reading your past post and threads for the last six or seven months makes me think how lucky you and Hardcore are that you both like being together and hunting.
I wish you both good luck in your new venture and I'm sure your web site will be a success , I'll belooking forward to seeing more of it.
By the way .. Merry Christmas and may God Bless you and Hardcore this holliday season.

Old 12-12-2006, 10:03 AM
Banned

Thanks guys and RD back at you too; Merry Christmas!!! We sure appreciate the kind words and are open to suggestions. We are making a DVD right now for the ATA show; we bought editing software last night. We really want to get more women into bowhunting and show to them that they can enjoy the great outdoors with their husband/boyfriend. Everyone have a great holiday and be safe!!!
Old 12-12-2006, 10:06 AM
Banned

BTW; I am pretty proud of Sarah, she built this website in 6 hours yesterday. This is only her 2nd website she has built; the other is for our pest control business.
Old 12-12-2006, 10:08 AM
Fork Horn

Outstanding!
Old 12-12-2006, 11:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: hardcorehunter

BTW; I am pretty proud of Sarah, she built this website in 6 hours yesterday. This is only her 2nd website she has built; the other is for our pest control business.
Ahh, this is good to know. HCH get over here and help me get rid of these darn coons hitting my trash cans and chicken coupe feeders every night. Now the lil boggers sit in feed cans after they pull the lids off and wait until Im actually inside the pens before they even run lol. Smart little boogers.
Old 12-12-2006, 11:15 AM

Looks awesome...the only thing i have to say about it was when i went to the main site all the words and pictures were flashing really fast and i couldnt read it, but when i clicked on your hunts it was fine. Maybe it is my computer. who knows. Anyone else have that problem? Congrats on your website. We will look forward to more stories.
Old 12-12-2006, 11:34 AM
Typical Buck

wonderful sight...very cool

Quick Reply: Finally!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.