Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

07' Gaurdian

Old 12-08-2006, 09:56 PM

Default RE: 07' Gaurdian

I may have missed it, but why doesn't your shop carry Bowtech, Mobow?

Just doesn't want to or?
Old 12-08-2006, 10:04 PM
Giant Nontypical

Bowtech provides protected territories for its dealers, Dan.. and mobow's shop is within the 30-mile radius of another dealer's shop. Same problem Rick James has.
Old 12-08-2006, 10:05 PM

ORIGINAL: Washington Hunter

I may have missed it, but why doesn't your shop carry Bowtech, Mobow?

Just doesn't want to or?
You know, to be honest, I'm not really sure. I think maybe he's had a bad encounter w/ one of the upper management, but I'm really just shooting at the hip. I mentioned a couple weeks ago about selling them......Let's just say...it won't happen.....LOL......I'm not sure what that's all about.
Old 12-08-2006, 10:05 PM

ORIGINAL: Greg / MO

Bowtech provides protected territories for its dealers, Dan.. and mobow's shop is within the 30-mile radius of another dealer's shop.
Thats kind of what I was thinking, Greg.

Thanks for that.

I forget who I was talking to around here, but they didn't have a certainbrand in and it was for that reason.
Old 12-08-2006, 10:07 PM

Bowtech provides protected territories for its dealers, Dan.. and mobow's shop is within the 30-mile radius of another dealer's shop. Same problem Rick James has.
That certainly plays into it, but this other shop has only been open a couple years.....he could have had them before that if he wanted....I just don't know why...I wish we did, but we don't.....just a fact of life. Guess I'll have to go on shooting that nasty ole Hoyt Vectrix...
Old 12-08-2006, 10:10 PM

ORIGINAL: mobowhuntr

That certainly plays into it, but this other shop has only been open a couple years.....he could have had them before that if he wanted....I just don't know why...I wish we did, but we don't.....just a fact of life. Guess I'll have to go on shooting that nasty ole Hoyt Vectrix...
Or send me your specs and some cash and I'll pick you up one from my dealerbefore I head out for Illinois this summer.
Old 12-08-2006, 10:58 PM

I appreciate that, Dan...but I'm good.
Old 12-08-2006, 11:01 PM

ORIGINAL: mobowhuntr

I appreciate that, Dan...but I'm good.
Well you know me, always willing to help a friend...into a Bowtech.
Old 12-08-2006, 11:10 PM

So MOBOW, why can't you use the bow you have for show
(just to keep everyone happy)and get a real bow (Gaurdian)for hunting. Listen to me, I'm sold on this bow and havn't even shot one yet. But I have shot the Tribute, what a dream. I think I've been shooting these bows in my sleep, either that or my wife has been hitting me in the arm. Maybe thats what it is, I talk about thease bows in my sleep and she hits me to shut me up.
Old 12-08-2006, 11:15 PM

Yea I forgot you work for a bow shop....my bad man.

Quick Reply: 07' Gaurdian

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.