Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

THE BEST PRANKS AT DEER CAMP

Old 12-04-2006, 01:20 PM
Typical Buck

Default THE BEST PRANKS AT DEER CAMP

I believe the best we had was,We aquired a mannequin from a local store. We rigged it in the out house so when the door opened it would fall and swing forward. We knew the suspect who would get it as he was always first to go in the morning. I believe he didn't need to go after that. We also had a regular in camp who shot a young fawn. Over night we put it on the saw horse with a diaper on and dabbed talc powder on it to look like a fawns spots needless to say he doesn't shoot fawns any more,Please share Your classics!
Old 12-04-2006, 02:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: THE BEST PRANKS AT DEER CAMP

i stole my friends pants/clothes, and he went hunting in justhis under ware, and he ended up getting a 7 pointer, with just his underware on, luckily for him it was 80 outside, from this day on he never hunts with his pants, and has gotten a buck every year, and when it gets to cold and he needs pants hes never gotten one.
He makes me think that i just wasted 200 bucks on all this fancy scent lock stuff, when he sees more than me with basiclly nothing on []

another good one is i spray perfume all over my friends bow/arrows, he said he couldent stop coughing from the smell of axe in the morning

and the best one of all is setting you friends cell phone to theiam a little tea potringtone and call him over and over again, and theres this feature on the phone where you can lock it and set a pw so he cant shut it off. And just keep calling him over and over every 10 minutes till he figures out and hour later he can take the battery out, but every deer within 2 miles of him is spooked by than
Old 12-04-2006, 02:14 PM

I have never actually done this but my hunting buddy heard about this one. This guy was scared of walking to his tree stand in the dark, and all of his buddies were aware of this. So they got one of those halloween door mats that when you step on it it screams out in bloody murder, and they put it underneath his tree his stand was in. Needless to say the next morning the guy about crapped himself.
Old 12-04-2006, 02:17 PM
Site Buck Guru

These are too funny!
Old 12-04-2006, 02:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

I've heard plenty of tales at my deer camp from days gone by. Enough to scare the $*@# outta me and make me sleep with one eye open! So far I haven't had a prank pulled on me (yet).

The best I have heard is one guy (known to be a deep sleeper) got totally duct taped into his bunk and couldn't move when it was time to get up out of bed in the morning!

I'm sure there's other pranks that can't be mentioned on this forum (since it's a family site)....

Butch A.

Old 12-04-2006, 02:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

the spraying perfume is a real easy one i highly recommend it, if you spray just a little the person wont notice it at first, but the deer will, i did this to a diffrent one of my friends, and hewas like i dont get it every deer snorted at me even when i wasent down wind, HAHAHA

HINT: deer strongly hate the smell of axe, sort of like most people
Old 12-04-2006, 02:29 PM
Fork Horn

The best one I know of started at deer camp, but actually happened many months later.
My cousin had shot a buck, and when we all met at the cars for lunch, my uncle (his dad) said, "Look - You left the (sex organs) on it. That will spoil the taste of the meat!" So he pulled out his knife and cut them off and tossed tham aside.(Unknown to anyone, he later put them in a plastic bag and took them home to put in his freezer).
A few months later, my cousin and his wife were visiting them and my uncle said, "Let's go to my favorite steak house - my treat." (Unknown to anyone was the fact that one of his good friends was a waitress there, and always ready for a good laugh).
When she served the food, she put a covered dish in front of my cousin. "What's that?', he asked - "That doesn't look like what I ordered."
"Well, let's take a look!", my uncle said - and with a flourish, he lifted the cover to reveal the (sex organs) of that buck neatly positioned on the plate!

Old 12-04-2006, 02:30 PM

Take a roll of wax paper and cut though the whole roll the same with of the toilet paper ,take the toilet paper out of the bath room and replace it with the wax paper.You will be hearing a destress call then begging.
Old 12-04-2006, 02:45 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: dayna0306

Take a roll of wax paper and cut though the whole roll the same with of the toilet paper ,take the toilet paper out of the bath room and replace it with the wax paper.You will be hearing a destress call then begging.
Now, that's a good one!
Old 12-04-2006, 02:45 PM
Dominant Buck

I know this group of guys (I won't say what state) that have this one guy COMPLETELY convinced that there are NO mature deer in his area. They tell him the stories about all the deer they're shooting.....and that if he lets one walk....they'll surely shoot it down the road.

This way.....they keep all the mature animals to themselves......and he's none the wiser. Kinda sad, really........

Jeff

Quick Reply: THE BEST PRANKS AT DEER CAMP

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.