Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Wish list?

Old 12-03-2006, 01:57 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Wish list?

I wish I would shoot a monster drop tine buck so bowtech would sponser my new tv show so I could tell the world that mathews are the most overpriced overrated bows on the market so they would go out of buisness so noone would argue about it any more so there would be peace on earth and good will to all
Old 12-03-2006, 02:33 PM
Fork Horn

You know, it would be good if all that brand bashin would stop huh. But have you noticed, it isn't Mathews owners doin the bashin?
Old 12-03-2006, 03:25 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: BowHunterFett

You know it is Mathews owners doin the bashin
Old 12-03-2006, 03:35 PM
Fork Horn

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Not quite
Old 12-03-2006, 03:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ill keep my mouth closed on this one...
Old 12-03-2006, 04:17 PM

ORIGINAL: JESUS loves archers

I wish I would shoot a monster drop tine buck so bowtech would sponser my new tv show so I could tell the world that mathews are the most overpriced overrated bows on the market so they would go out of buisness so noone would argue about it any more so there would be peace on earth and good will to all
You took a thread about what you wanted for Christmas, and turned it into a thread to bash Mathews owners. Do all of us Bowtech shooters a favor and just let it go, so they don't think all Bowtech shooters are like you.
Old 12-03-2006, 04:28 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: *JB*

You took a thread about what you wanted for Christmas, and turned it into a thread to bash Mathews owners. Do all of us Bowtech shooters a favor and just let it go, so they don't think all Bowtech shooters are like you.
AGREED. This gets very old. Go out and buy one of each, they are both great bows.

As far as Christmas list goes, I would like the opportunity to try the new Spot-Hogg "Whammy". I am a big fan of the Muzzy Zero Effect and have been for a long time so it will take a lot to convince me to switch to a different sight but I know Spot-Hogg makes some very solid products.

Double Bull Blind
Dozen ACC arrows
300 Win Mag barrell for my Encore for Elk hunting trip next year

Is that asking for too much?
Old 12-03-2006, 04:29 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: *JB*

You took a thread about what you wanted for Christmas, and turned it into a thread to bash Mathews owners.
I may have mentioned the bow but actually I would`nt bash a mathews owner,I made a decision to shoot bowtech for a reason,they make decisions to shoot a mathews bow for reasons of thier own.I spend as much $ on my bow as they spend on thiers.So like you said let`s not turn this into an apples and oranges thread.Since my post noone has even said anything relating to the question that was asked.......moving right along
Old 12-03-2006, 04:46 PM
Fork Horn

Since my post noone has even said anything relating to the question that was asked.......moving right along
I think that is exactly his point...you hijacked the thread. I tried getting it back on track with putting a list together. Read the post right above your last.
Old 12-03-2006, 05:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

I am hoping for home depot and other hardware store gift cards, and log frame bed for my new hunting cabin project. I also suspect I will end up getting a new indoor/fita/field archery bow, and a new 3D bow.

Quick Reply: Wish list?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.