Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Game cam pic of one i missed earlier >

Game cam pic of one i missed earlier

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Game cam pic of one i missed earlier

Old 12-02-2006, 07:53 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default Game cam pic of one i missed earlier

Checked one of the cams and discovered a pic ofa buckthat i missed earlier in the season when the tree limb jumped out and broke my arrow mid flight.He was not one of the biggies i had some close encounters with and could not get a shot at. but my vacation was nearing its end at the time and i liked the long brow tines on him. and yes i would have been happy with this one. Dan
Old 12-02-2006, 07:59 AM

Default RE: Game cam pic of one i missed earlier

he is a beauty
Old 12-02-2006, 08:53 AM

great buck hope you see him again.
Old 12-02-2006, 09:13 AM

I know exactly what you mean, thats a really nice buck! dang jumping trees.I missed one early in the season, never seen him before and no pics, he just showed up, I had to watch him for 5 minutes before shooting,, I just missed,, And then finally I got one pic of him checking a scrape, now Im really dissappointed that I missed him. Its kind of like theyre laughing at us isnt it??

Old 12-02-2006, 09:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

I think anyone would be happy with that deer. Looks like a buet to me, and take a positive outlook on it and think of what he is going to look like next year.
Old 12-02-2006, 10:28 AM
Bartender

That is one cool pic and nice deer.
Old 12-02-2006, 10:42 AM
Fork Horn

There is nothing wrong with that buck. He is a definite shooter where I am. Got to love those magical limbs.
Old 12-02-2006, 12:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

Angus, i think your right. They do laugh at us from time to time. Thats a beauty you have the pic of, nice and symetrical.
Dan
ORIGINAL: Angus74

I know exactly what you mean, thats a really nice buck! dang jumping trees.I missed one early in the season, never seen him before and no pics, he just showed up, I had to watch him for 5 minutes before shooting,, I just missed,, And then finally I got one pic of him checking a scrape, now Im really dissappointed that I missed him. Its kind of like theyre laughing at us isnt it??

Old 12-02-2006, 12:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Those are both beautiful bucks! You guys are going to have some nice shootin next year, well as long as noone gets him this year!
Old 12-02-2006, 12:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

Yeah he should be a dandy next season if he makes it thru this season. The season goes out this weekend to give em a weeks break and comes back in next weekend. It aint over till the fat lady sings or a limb jumps out at ya. besides the more bucks that make it thru the more sheds to look forward to hunting.
Dan
ORIGINAL: Illinois Buck Hunter

I think anyone would be happy with that deer. Looks like a buet to me, and take a positive outlook on it and think of what he is going to look like next year.

Quick Reply: Game cam pic of one i missed earlier

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.