Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Where are you from? >

Where are you from?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Where are you from?

Old 12-01-2006, 05:58 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Where are you from?

Guess..
Old 12-01-2006, 06:08 AM
Typical Buck

good thinkin rob,don`t give up that secret spot,the orange army may be watchin,I got cousins in pa. and they get good bucks every year,I may be out there to check it out next year.My cousin george got a good 8 day before yesterday out there
Old 12-01-2006, 07:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

Florida , hey we get big mosquios down here , I will hunt Montana for elk next year and Georgia , Florida , and Pa for deer . I hunt next to rybo , bever county Pa , my favorite hunt of the year , allmost allways score .
Old 12-01-2006, 08:07 AM
Super Moderator

Southeast central Illinois. I can drive to public land in 10 minutes, but most often drive 20 minutes to hunt some private land by permission. I can also hunt the family farm in Indiana about 45 minutes away, but never do. Hunted Colorado last year and that was a great experience! Always wanted to visit the Ely, Minnesota area.........Jerry Mckinnis once said that was his favorite area to fish.
Old 12-01-2006, 08:27 AM
Fork Horn

The western end of the U.P.(Upper Peninsula), MI about 10 minutes from Wisconsin.
Old 12-01-2006, 08:29 AM
Fork Horn

~ 20 miles south of St. Louis MO. Have a lease in northern MO about 4.5 hour drive. Have access to some private land less than than hour away and there is some good public land within 45 minutes or so.
Old 12-01-2006, 08:29 AM
RWK
Nontypical Buck

Buffalo NY
Old 12-01-2006, 08:46 AM
Dominant Buck

Im living in Resume speed Texas. Once you pass our blinking light, you can resume speed., That would be in North West Texas. My land is about 45 min. from my house, but I also have a buddies land that we hunt about 4 hours away. I also share a lease with my uncle that is about 1.5 hours away. Also have a river that I hunt about 5 min from my door.
Old 12-01-2006, 09:11 AM

I hunt right outside my apartment building, in town. There's a monster ten spot fawn that hangs out with another little sibling and a little doe. I see them in the parking lot all the time. hahahaha. Just kiddin. I have seen them a few times though. After this season, I feel like running them over in my car. (I could probably jump out the window on it's back and ride em around town.)
Old 12-01-2006, 09:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

Fredericksburg, VA.

My favorite spot is private property, about 10 min from my house. It is owned by a good friend and only hunted by a few.

My next favorite is property owned by my family, and is about 1 hour 20 min drive. Good area though. I'm usually the only hunter, other than the local poachers.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.