Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 First snow of the year in MO >

First snow of the year in MO

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

First snow of the year in MO

Old 11-29-2006, 05:25 PM

Default First snow of the year in MO

And I'm not going to be hunting.[:@] We are having reports of anything from 4-12 inches throughout mid MO. Good luck for those hunting in the snow this weekend.
Old 11-29-2006, 06:22 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: First snow of the year in MO

I love hunting in the snow but I'm tagged out so I hope it stays 50+ the rest of the winter. That'd be okay by me...lol. Good luck to everyone else. I work in the stuff, it's perty at first but I'll take the warm over the snow by the end of the season and if I'm tagged out.
Old 11-29-2006, 06:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm in IL but near St. Louis... We are supposed to get rain on our shotgun opening day for second season and that will change to ice and sleet through the day.. But Thursday night and Friday they are calling for up to 8 inches of snow.. Not sure if I'll go in the rain if it's pouring and freezing but you bet your butt I'll be out there for some fresh snow on Friday.. Can't wait..
Old 11-29-2006, 06:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

im hopin 4 snow in NW MO but it dont look 2 good...i dont wanna have school![&:]
Old 11-29-2006, 06:42 PM
Typical Buck

I saw the weather report and boy was I licking my chops. The wife came in from work, saw me getting ready to gohunting Friday and reminded me of my doctor's appointment on Friday and that we have to wacth one of the grand babies on Saturday. Oh well.
Good luck to all who get to go.
Old 11-29-2006, 07:29 PM

I cant wait,, I still have two firearms tags in my pocket, and the muzzleloader is loaded, and Ive been gettin some pics of a couple really good bucks that have shown up since the rifle season, I guess the pressure pushed them onto our property,, Ive got 4 days of cold weather to hammer em,, good luck to everyone!
Old 11-29-2006, 07:45 PM
Giant Nontypical

We may see some here in Tx as well. What a strange weather pattern. I went out this PM thinkingI would see deer moving due to the approaching front. Well, it was 80 degrees out there today and we have a winter weather advisory for tomorrow. From a high of 80 to a next day high of 35. BTW, I didn't see a thing tonight so I will just have to go again tomorrow.
Old 11-29-2006, 08:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

yep 4-8 inches for us and you can bet your paycheck that I'll be out in the middle of it

Old 11-29-2006, 08:19 PM

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

I love hunting in the snow but I'm tagged out so I hope it stays 50+ the rest of the winter. That'd be okay by me...lol. Good luck to everyone else. I work in the stuff, it's perty at first but I'll take the warm over the snow by the end of the season and if I'm tagged out.
Rob bite your tounge!!!!!! Remember the less fortunate of us who still have tags to fill. A nice dusting of snow on satuday would be very nice for my annual rifle hunt with my dad. Damn this warm weather!!!!!![:@]
Old 11-29-2006, 08:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yep, if there is snow on the ground I will be out playing in it. We don't get many chances to hunt in the snow around here anymore. Gotta stay in Mo this weekend tho. The second shotgun starts up in IL this weekend. Good luck with those blood trails in the snow.

Quick Reply: First snow of the year in MO

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.