Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 hunterfriend.com >

hunterfriend.com

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

hunterfriend.com

Old 11-25-2006, 09:14 PM

Default hunterfriend.com

Hi as anyone dealt with this bow shop, i am thinking of getting a bow shipped here to canada, any input appreciated.

Mark
Old 11-25-2006, 09:47 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: hunterfriend.com

i have...and i was highly pleased. within my first 50 arrowsin my LIFE with a bow ever i robbin hooded an arrow. read the testomonial page. mine is on there. last i looked it was 2nd from the top. thats an email i sent them so im pretty sure they are ALL real. it was my first ever bow and i need ALL the gear..i ended up saving a good bit. alot of guys will argue that now i dont have a "shop" to goto...but they are wrong..i do. the shops around here dont work on ANY bow for free. i think if you bought it there they give you half off. for a complete tuning job its 10$ here if you bring in any bow. if you bought it there its still 5. no biggie to me for what i saved..and the shops around here dont have much of a selection either..mostly basement shops or garage type shops. they are helpful..but arent a full blown bowshop...i got a few within an hour or 2 drive but like i said..i saved more...and it worked out for me in the end.

look for Devin on the testimonial page with a reflex highlander and a pic of the bow and a robinhood for my full story..i was 2nd from the top last i looked..but could be lower now...good luck
Old 11-25-2006, 10:05 PM

I also bougth my first bow from huntersfriend, that was last spring. I had only shot a friend's bow a few times before that. The day I received my new bow I was hitting my target!! The bow was all set up, I didn't have to do anything to it. I would highly reccomend this company to anybody that is just getting into the sport (addiction). As great as the equipment is I am still trying to get my first deer (only 2 weeks left here in Maine). The service after the sale was great as well, they forgot to include my broadheads in the original shipment but sent them out as soon as I called. I also bought additional arrows from them and they arrived quick and in perfect condition. I say buy it, you won't be sorry!!
Old 11-26-2006, 07:13 AM
Fork Horn

I got mine there too and have no regrets. I am getting ready to order some arrows from them soon.