Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

$2 Mt Lion Hunt

Old 11-22-2006, 08:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default $2 Mt Lion Hunt

For those of you interested, the taxidermist are having a drive to raise money for the Taxidermy Emergency Relief Fund. This is not a scam it is an raffle. Those that know me on here, know I normally do not post these things but it is for a good cause.

Drawing for a mountain lion hunt in Northern Arizona including a weapons package and much more. Log on to www.taxidermistrelieffund.com and click on the Steve's Challenge link for more info. Each $2 donation buys you a ticket for the drawing. Pay pal and all major credit cards accepted. Drawing ends December 2nd, 2006 at 1 PM EDT so hurry. You do not want to miss out on this one.

Please check it out. Thanks
Old 11-22-2006, 11:01 PM

Default RE: $2 Mt Lion Hunt

im in, hope i dont win the frand prize though, i just want to hunt the lion. i wonder if theyll mount it for free?