Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Frist Buck Kill With Bow >

Frist Buck Kill With Bow

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Frist Buck Kill With Bow

Old 11-17-2006, 09:00 PM

Default Frist Buck Kill With Bow

It was a rainy day 11/05/2006 i had got into my climber and was on my way up a tree when i looked behide me and there was a doe i was only 15 feet up im like u got to be kidding me im not even ready so i grabed my bow she was looking up a ridge and i knew what was comming down after her i was as still as a person could be ive shot many does but never a buck before here comes this nice 8 pointer and he was pushing her all around and then he went out of veiw into the ciders he was licking the low hanging branches i could hear him grunting but couldnt see him he then trailed off and the doe followed im like heck yea this is a hot spot then about 1hr later this other buck comes into the ciders im like come on baby get into kill range but no luck around 11:00am my brother inlaw text messaged me and asked if i was ready to go i said yea lets roll and come back well im on my way down from about 30 ft up i get to about 20 ft and i see this buck out behide me just walking around i used my knight and hale grunt he didnt hear it i did it louder he looked around and lowerd his head and ran towards the sound he got about 70 yards and stoped around this time im praying my brother inlaw isnt walking down toward me
the buck starts to walk up the ridge away from me i grunt again louder and he again looks around lowers his head and jumps across a creek towards me im like hell yea come on baby i grunt again he walks within a kill zone so i get ready i see his lips cruled up i take aim hes about 30 yards and closeing i lean a little on the top half of my climber and darn thing started to slide around the tree and i about fall out i say sh&^ and i see the buck look right at me im like god no please no i want this thing
he started to walk to the top of my stand i see him walking inbetween 2 trees i take my shot as hes walking it hits in the lungs i see all this in slow motion i see the arrow inhim i see him kicking up in the air i see him running i see the blood pouring out of him as hes running im like hell yea this is awsome hes riping thru the woods like a train out of control im shaking like a id about to get beat up in school im thanking god for the kill cause i know hes mine well hes come my brother inlaw bounceing around
i tell him what happon we go and look at the blood trail he says nice hit all pink blood with bubbles he said lung shot im like hell yea we track him and the blood trail dies im sinking into that low real low im about to cry i dint want to lose this baby i go into the bottom of this ridge hes at the top he goes and says hey i got a blood line i get there he says go on up and see were it goes ive got to make a phone call i go on up about 10 yards he jumps on my back bounceing around im like dude u have spent to much time in the woods im not ned beaty (delivarence) he say look look man its there i look into some weeds and bygod there he sits the joy the love the feeling is awsome just awsome so now im so hooked it aint funny on hunting my 2nd year ive killed 1 buck and 8 does and 1 buck not bad and god i love the meat thanks for your time for reading this if u did
tanks brad
Old 11-17-2006, 09:06 PM

Default RE: Frist Buck Kill With Bow

congrats!
Old 11-17-2006, 09:17 PM

Congrats!
Old 11-17-2006, 10:11 PM
Giant Nontypical

Coooooooooongrats!
Old 11-17-2006, 10:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Cooooooooongrats!!
Old 11-18-2006, 02:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

congrats. keep shoooooottttiiiinnnn
Old 11-18-2006, 04:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Way to go!
Old 11-18-2006, 05:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

Alright way to go congrats
Old 11-18-2006, 06:31 AM

Good job, congrats. I got my first with a bow last weekend, what a great feeling isn't it.
Old 11-18-2006, 07:20 AM
Typical Buck

Good job. Congrats!!!

Quick Reply: Frist Buck Kill With Bow

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.