Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 2007 HuntingNet Bowhunters Meet >

2007 HuntingNet Bowhunters Meet

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.
View Poll Results: A poll
Yes, I would be interested.
80.08%
No, I don't think so.
6.78%
Undecided.
13.14%
Voters: 236. You may not vote on this poll

2007 HuntingNet Bowhunters Meet

Old 11-17-2006, 03:02 PM
Banned

Default RE: 2007 HuntingNet Bowhunters Meet

ORIGINAL: HNIJustin

Doing it anywhere other than our own club just brings up a lot more concerns/issues such as where we're all going to meet, where everyone is going to stay, how we're going to handle any events we want to put on, etc.

Let's keep it centralized here in IL - we've got a great place to do it with a great clubhouse and plenty of acreage for everyone, and we dont' have to worry about all that other stuff.

As an incentive I promise we'll make up a cool T-shirt just for this event and everyone who pre-registers with me and gives me their shirt size, will get a free one when they show up.
Did you say free?Pre-registered; Xtra large for me and small for Hoytgirl.
Old 11-17-2006, 03:02 PM
Giant Nontypical

Justin mentioned 3D targets, a little... Oh I don't know... Competition to benefit HuntingNet, maybe? Bragging rights? My way of showing all you old farts how to shoot...
Oh yeah... One of HNI's own is one of the best 3D shooters in the country, and you wanna suggest a competition? Riiiiiiight... Someone hog-tie Matt / PA before the contest starts so the rest of us mere mortals can have a chance! [8D]

Make it a weekend, and if at all possible I'll be there.
Old 11-17-2006, 03:07 PM
Fork Horn

I would be interested..
Old 11-17-2006, 03:09 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: Germ

ORIGINAL: GR8atta2d

interested if in Pa or Ohio area..Where most are from Doubt I'd make a trip to Illinois..unless a Fall whitetail hunt was available..
Stop in MI and I will take you the rest of the way, or we can meet in Ohio.

If you want, you can fly into Metro andI can pickyou up. We can make it happen!!
I don't want to fly into Metro,that could hurt; I thought he lived in San Diego.
Old 11-17-2006, 03:12 PM

ORIGINAL: Greg / MO

Justin mentioned 3D targets, a little... Oh I don't know... Competition to benefit HuntingNet, maybe? Bragging rights? My way of showing all you old farts how to shoot...
Oh yeah... One of HNI's own is one of the best 3D shooters in the country, and you wanna suggest a competition? Riiiiiiight... Someone hog-tie Matt / PA before the contest starts so the rest of us mere mortals can have a chance! [8D]

Make it a weekend, and if at all possible I'll be there.
Matt? Pffft.

He's got nothin' on me.

(I talk bigger than I am, I know it. )
Old 11-17-2006, 03:14 PM
Giant Nontypical

Come on Kent; what is too far north? Get on that scooter and ride.
The only thing that comes to mind....

Ride SALLY Ride!!
Old 11-17-2006, 04:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Is this going to be a family picnic, or are us adults going to get a chance to do adult things?
Old 11-17-2006, 07:10 PM
Typical Buck

Well since its a hour away im in!!!!!!!

Great place to have it I was at their event for the B4K and its perfect.............
Old 11-17-2006, 08:01 PM

Sounds fun, count me in. How far is the club from the St louis area??
Old 11-17-2006, 08:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Alright We had the Baldy Hair Shaving for Cancer at the ATA Show in Jan 06............... Now bear with me I'm not the best with typing words... Could we maybe get a hair cutting event for like say maybe locks for love, Benifit 4 kids or another worthy cancer organiziation that would be able to benifit from some much needed hair for cancer victim etc wigs.. We could have a real Hair Raising Event at our Hunting Net.Com Get Together... I for one have hair down to my butt ( for lack of a better word ) and have been growing it just for such a worthy cause and swore I wouldnt cut it till I shot a real big buck.. I did that ... but I will continue to grow it if we could put together something like this... Maybe we could get Christine, Hoytgirl, Vicki and some of you long hair fellows and Gal's in on this... might be a real good things for some much needing folks.
Plus then we get to laugh at all the bald heads and bad hair cuts all the Huntingnet.com folks end up with!!!!!!

Quick Reply: 2007 HuntingNet Bowhunters Meet

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.