Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 So now that i filled my buck tag.... >

So now that i filled my buck tag....

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

So now that i filled my buck tag....

Old 11-14-2006, 04:55 AM
Fork Horn

Default So now that i filled my buck tag....

I've seen 4 different bucks....and had shots at that from the ground...the first one i drew on when he was behind a tree. He walked out and turned out to be another deer almost identical to the one i shot..he was eight yards....I need to find a doe...i should have known...lol..I don't care though...Even if i dont shoot antoher deer i still have one....And had fun its been a good season...Any one else only hunting does...? Matt
Old 11-14-2006, 05:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: So now that i filled my buck tag....

Who cares what yer after as long as yer HUNTING.
Old 11-14-2006, 05:03 AM

filled my buck tag waiting to go to a guys farm to fill my doe tag.
Old 11-14-2006, 05:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm hunting whatever crosses my path at this point. I haven't even seen a buck this year and now the does seem to be in hiding too?? I've had a few botched shot opportunities, but just getting out is good. I've turned to the dark side tho...my last 2 times out I've had a ML in hand
Old 11-14-2006, 06:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm jealous of you guys that get to hunt does.
Up here your 1 tag is a buck tag by default, you have to enter a lottery to try tomake itan antlerless (any deer) tag, but its only good for a doe in the WMU you applied in.
I've had a doe standing still at 10yrds, quartering away with the closest leg forward, I was standing at full draw (didn't know what was coming) but had to let her walk because I had no tag. My freezer is still empty [&o]
Old 11-14-2006, 07:14 AM
Spike

Im sorry for you! Here in NY i have five deer tags. Regular season buck, muzzleloader buck/doe, archery buck/doe and two doe management permits
Old 11-14-2006, 07:29 AM
Spike

right now I'm hunting does got my buck last friday. I can still get 4 does archery and I have a rifle tag so I can get up to 6 deer this year but probably won't. I have the doe tags more so I can keep hunting. Probably will take a couple more. If i'm lucky enough after rifle season hits.
Old 11-14-2006, 07:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah. I'm from Indiana, and I killed the one buck I get to kill a year. I'm on to hunting does too. Kinda pumped though. It can be fun too.
Old 11-14-2006, 09:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hoyt..good boy.. now you have bragging rites..you should be out there right now akillin something else
Old 11-14-2006, 09:47 AM

love Virginia.....you are allowed 3 buck tags....filled one yesterday afternoon, it was a buck that was hurt (broken foot) and had 14 inch spikes...he needed to leave the herd so I took him and still have 2 buck tags left....plus a PA tag!!!

Quick Reply: So now that i filled my buck tag....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.