Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 How much can i get?? >

How much can i get??

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

How much can i get??

Old 11-13-2006, 07:30 PM

Default How much can i get??

How much do u guy's think i can get for my 04 buckmaster G2xl?It is i good condition(commen from bow hunting)..It has all the bells and whistles,A new true glowXtream 3 pin sight,new winners choice bow string,trophy ridge shakey hunter drop away rest,true glow stableizer and hand loop...The reson i want to sell is because i want a new bow tech..Also with a 28 in draw and a 70lb draw wt im getting 265-270 fps with 9.2 gr per in arrow..
Old 11-13-2006, 07:35 PM

Default RE: How much can i get??

Unfortunately, I just don't think you would get over $200, if that. BUT, it's better than nothing.
Old 11-13-2006, 08:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sounds like you have quality accessories, you may get more for it if you part it out. Generally people look for a better price with a "package deal". Good Luck.
Old 11-13-2006, 09:46 PM

A fellow at my hunting club just bought one that is in good shape with all the accessoriesand some crappy carbon arrows for $350. Now I'm not saying that you could get that but this guy just is getting into archery. He bought it last week and plans on hunting with it Thanksgiving. He hasn't shot a bow since like 1990 and plans to hunt with it Thanksgiving.Sorry, thanks for letting me vent.
Robbie
Old 11-14-2006, 07:18 AM

Any body have any more help for me on this???
Old 11-14-2006, 08:00 AM
Fork Horn

The only way you will know for sure is to take a few pictures and list it on Ebay. Go to thier website and observe how people list thier bow for sale, how they pose the bow for a detailed picture, etc. If you really want to expose it to a lot of people Ebay is the place. I've bought my last 2 bows off of Ebay and am happy with them.

Everytime I'm at work and I see an ad up on the bulletin board for a used bow, I just think that the seller could do better and get more exposure from Ebay. Give it a try and you will get the fair market price that's for sure. Some bows definitely hold their resell value and some don't.
Old 11-14-2006, 09:06 AM
Dominant Buck

Check Ebay and see what they are going for. You might even consider selling it their. I always get more for my bows on ebay than anywhere else.
Old 11-14-2006, 10:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

300wsm.....pics and post it here in classifieds..mite get a fairer price..is it left handed??