Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Nice Illinois Buck >

Nice Illinois Buck

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Nice Illinois Buck

Old 11-13-2006, 02:24 PM
Site Bouncer

Default RE: Nice Illinois Buck

Thanks all. It was definitely a good afternoon hunting. I am more happy for my sister-in-law than anything. She started bow hunting last year and shot at three different deer and missed them all! She put alot of time in at the range this off seasonshooting and understanding her equipment and how it worked. It payed off big time for her.

ORIGINAL: GregH

Good job! It looks like you got the whole family!
LOL! Greg we were saying the same thing! Thanks for the post.

Old 11-13-2006, 02:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Very cool!

Old 11-13-2006, 02:42 PM
Typical Buck

Congrats,very nice
Old 11-13-2006, 02:53 PM
Typical Buck

Congrats!!!! Now thats a good day of hunting.
Old 11-13-2006, 04:39 PM
Typical Buck

Nice going BIGJ.What part of the state are you hunting?
Old 11-13-2006, 08:18 PM
Site Bouncer

ORIGINAL: drstalker

Nice going BIGJ.What part of the state are you hunting?
Thanks all.

drstalker,

I have spots in Will, Cook,Pope, Franklin and Hardin counties.......Working on Jo Daviess and Carroll (I have a friend who lives and has connections to land out there where we duck hunt)

Old 11-13-2006, 08:45 PM
Typical Buck

Small world Bigj12 I have spots in franklin,Kane and used to hunt Johnson.I'll be hunting my uncles in Franklin later this week.I live in Kane co but originaly from Franklin.
Old 11-13-2006, 09:51 PM
Site Bouncer

Small world Bigj12 I have spots in franklin,Kane and used to hunt Johnson.I'll be hunting my uncles in Franklin later this week.I live in Kane co but originaly from Franklin.
Small world indeed, I have done alot of Quail hunting in Franklin county. I too am going down this week (to Hardin for the gun season) My family owns some land in the Shwanee National Forest.

Good Luck
Old 11-14-2006, 04:10 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: BigJ12

Small world indeed, I have done alot of Quail hunting in Franklin county. I too am going down this week (to Hardin for the gun season) My family owns some land in the Shwanee National Forest.

Good Luck
Good deal,My brother used to own land in the shawnee also(The towne of Goreville)right across from the beautiful Ferne Cliff State park.Wonderfull area.I have taken jquite a few deer from that area.
Old 11-14-2006, 10:25 PM
Site Bouncer

ORIGINAL: BigJ12

Good Luck
Good deal,My brother used to own land in the shawnee also(The towne of Goreville)right across from the beautiful Ferne Cliff State park.Wonderfull area.I have taken jquite a few deer from that area.
I know that area, I've hunted near New Burnsidebefore...small world.I'm going to be hunting near Karbers Ridge for the gun season about45min due east of that.

Quick Reply: Nice Illinois Buck

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.