HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   ILL PUBLIC GROUND BUCK! In the words of the Lakosky's...BBD! (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/164316-ill-public-ground-buck-words-lakoskys-bbd.html)

lpv77 11-10-2006 08:55 AM

RE: ILL PUBLIC GROUND BUCK! In the words of the Lakosky's...BBD!

Great buck! Im surprised he went 200yrds with a heart shot! That takes alot of adrenaline

John Deer 11-10-2006 09:24 AM

Nice buck!!

Cougar Mag 11-10-2006 09:38 AM

I have to hand it to you, to sit that many hours and hanging in there while seeing so few deer is a great story. To get that monster on public land is great. Congrats n a whopper buck. By the way, has anyone ever mistaken you for Lance Berkman?

Western MA Hunter 11-10-2006 10:02 AM

Awesome Buck!!!

bowtech die hard 11-10-2006 10:12 AM

I don't care what ne one says. You should always take that shot if it's presented. Too many people don't understand the anatomy of a deer to take that shot, good to hear T.V. and talk didn't get the better of you, otherwise you wouldn't have killed that deer. Congratulations on a job well done.

bowtech die hard 11-10-2006 10:12 AM

I don't care what ne one says. You should always take that shot if it's presented. Too many people don't understand the anatomy of a deer to take that shot, good to hear T.V. and talk didn't get the better of you, otherwise you wouldn't have killed that deer. Congratulations on a job well done.

mofireman 11-10-2006 10:33 AM

Congratulations on a great buck. That sucker is a dandy!!

I also commend you on sitting in your stand during some boring hours of not seeing anything. I have to fight the desire to get down and get on with some other projects when the deer are not moving at all!! I guess I'm always thinking about what elseI need to be doing. It didn't used to be that way, but it's been that way several times this year!!

I need to learn to fight boredom better!

DaveH 11-10-2006 10:42 AM

Great buck! Im surprised he went 200yrds with a heart shot
That's what I was thinking. Awesome buck man. Great job. Congrats.

monster10rackstack 11-10-2006 10:43 AM

nice buck

MOTOWNHONKEY 11-10-2006 10:49 AM

Its hard to argue with success. Awsome buck. Did you thank the man on the bottom of the ridge for starting that ratteling sequince?