Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Shot some bows tonight!! >

Shot some bows tonight!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Shot some bows tonight!!

Old 11-09-2006, 05:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Shot some bows tonight!!

Well i went to the pro shop today and shot some Diamond bows and i was pretty impressed, especially in the black ice that the owner had.I may buy this bow it is very very nice and its everything it has been advertised as. But the bow that took me by surprise was the Fred Bear Code, i was astonished at how well this bow shot and felt in the hand. If you guys get a chance this bow is a great bang for the buck. I am getting ready to put my bow up for adoption which means, come spring time im buying a new bow. It very well may be the black ice or maybe a bear if they have done something good because they have come a long long way and are still on the up and up, look for them in 07
Old 11-09-2006, 06:15 PM

Default RE: Shot some bows tonight!!

Havent never shot a Diamond bow, the way i see it, if the bow shoots, and best fits you and you like the bow, then go with it, I bought a new 06 Parker Frontier Bow this year and love it...just don't buy a bow that doesnt fit or shoot the way you like it, cause you are going to be the one behind the string when that big monster walks by your stand