Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Look at the shot this dip "kid" made!! >

Look at the shot this dip "kid" made!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Look at the shot this dip "kid" made!!

Old 10-31-2006, 05:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Look at the shot this dip "kid" made!!

[:@]I was going to post a reply on the site but I wouldn't want to be registered on a sight with a bunch of idiots. You can tell easily that this kid thinks his %#*& don't stink and that he thinks he is the king of hunting. I hope someone that knows this kid will slap some sense into him sometime soon. What a friggin idiot. Thanks to all of you guys on here that are smart ethical hunters.
Old 10-31-2006, 05:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Look at the shot this dip Sh!# made!!

Just because he is a kid means nothing, I've seen my fair share of adults make mistakes.
Old 10-31-2006, 05:50 AM
Giant Nontypical

That makes me sick.
Old 10-31-2006, 05:56 AM
Typical Buck

genius, friggin genius.
Old 10-31-2006, 06:24 AM
Dominant Buck

Makes me sick, too.

Anybody remember the Andy Griffith episode when Opey shot the mama bird with the slingshot? Andy made him leave his bedroom window open so that he'd have to listen to her babies crying for food. THAT RIGHT THERE is the right way to teach a kid a lesson.

I wish they could film a deer being wounded by such a shot......and its' last days of life in that condition......and make this kid watch it in REAL time.

I really do....

jeff
Old 10-31-2006, 06:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: buckhunter14

Just because he is a kid means nothing, I've seen my fair share of adults make mistakes.
I've decided that I'm no longer hunting with two buddies, both adults, because they take very questionable shots, neck, bunghole, straightdown, head on, through the chest. I've just given up over 100 acres of prime hunting land. That part hurts.

Interesting thing is the day before one of them took a head on shot I told the guy never to take that shot. I guess he was trying to prove me right. Never recovered after 3 hours and over 400 yards.

Stand up for what is right guys!

Tom
Old 10-31-2006, 06:42 AM
Giant Nontypical

I would recommend that noone view that link. My McAfee site advisor said it received atleast 10 spam emails after clicking on the link.
Old 10-31-2006, 07:25 AM
Giant Nontypical

That kid's an idiot and has no clue to what anyone is trying to tell him ,nor does he care what anyone think's nor does he care about the animal's he hunt's. Glad he doesn't belong to this forum.
He's a jerk a very defensive jerk.

Whitey!

I'm very pleased you at least tried to nock some sense into him .i don't think it worked ,but just the same you tried .
If I ever hunt with anyone who does this ,it'll be the last time i hunt with them.

I was also very surprised at the kind of response and praise he actually got ,as soon as I read his first post I thought OH BOY is this jerk ever gonna get it ,I am very disappointed that you were 1 of 2 that had a negative reply for him . The rest of them seen nothing wrong with it .
They obviously don't have the ethic's and moral's of the folk's who call this site home .

nubo
Old 10-31-2006, 09:50 AM

I can't believe someone would take a shot like that....It looks like he blew out the nasal cavities more than fatally wound the deer.
Old 10-31-2006, 10:03 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Quick Reply: Look at the shot this dip "kid" made!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.