Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Look at the shot this dip "kid" made!! >

Look at the shot this dip "kid" made!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Look at the shot this dip "kid" made!!

Old 10-30-2006, 05:42 PM
Spike

Default RE: Look at the shot this dip Sh!# made!!

The truly sad thing is it was just a target to this kid. In reading all the posts there you can tell no one ever taught him any huntingethics. it's this kind of attitude that will probably get him into trouble later,and give the anti's more ammo. to use. I also read his post that he likes deer meat, withthat small of a deer what would you get 10 -15 pounds mabe. Myself I think I would have let it grow up some.
Old 10-30-2006, 05:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

I cant believe he said he shot the deer just do get over with his season[:@], so he could go rabbit hunting. I love rabbit hunting but I wouldnt shoot a deer just for the heck of it to do something else.
Old 10-30-2006, 05:48 PM
Typical Buck

The thing that got me is that it didn't kill him instantly. He didn't hit it in the brain, he luckily caught the wind pipe and maybe an artery. He said it ran for 60 yards.

Wow, I don't care how good of a shot you are, or think you are, one or two inches to either side, and you have yourself an injured deer that could suffer for weeks before expiring. No matter how good you are, a deer can react a lot faster than an arrow can fly. My opinion.
Old 10-30-2006, 05:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

kids' a dick!
Old 10-30-2006, 06:00 PM

Seems as though archery is not challanging enough for this kid and it also conflicks with other interest's .If thats the case then Why did he even take up achery to begin with.SAD
There obviously no ETHIC'S in that family or that forum . Not a place for me ,
i'll stick with HNI
Bill
Old 10-30-2006, 06:03 PM
Typical Buck

wow thats a great example of stupidity
Old 10-30-2006, 06:04 PM
Giant Nontypical

You can tell he isn't being taught ethics when he is talking about all the deer that the people in his family are missing in just 1 hunt(3).We all miss from time to time but it shouldn't be the norm.

They thought he couldn't get a passthrough with modern equipment.This really shows their ignorance.

The problem is he absolutely doesn't understand what he did wrong.He doesn't understand if he had missed 2" low that this deer would have been shot through the snout and would have starved untill he died.Coyotes would most likely have gotten it before that happened and strange to say but that would be the best thing that could havehappened if that happened.
Old 10-30-2006, 06:13 PM
Typical Buck

Pretty dumb!That boy needs to get some learning,and humble himself too.It'l happen soon enough I'm sure.
Old 10-30-2006, 06:26 PM
Typical Buck

this just disgusts me as a teenager to see a fellow young hunter do this to a deer just makes me sick people in my area have shot deer that the bottom of their jaw was broke off from someone trying to get a head shot or something luckily they killed them before the thing starved to death and went to waste i have only hunted for four years and have shot a deer every year i have only taken one shot that was not 100% almost guaranteed to kill a deer and it was on a drive with a 12 gauge so almost any hit would have caused the deer to expire with little suffering i have hunted with my neighbor these past years and he has taught me alot with ethics and shot placement and what to do when and where and this year i put up my own stand by myself after picking the location and such myself and was successful and took a doe which was my first harves with a compound bow and it may have been a doe but it made me proud to harvest her because i did everything by myself this year and made a shot that is gonna get about as good as it gets with a double lung and i also hit the aortic artery which im sure she ran no further that what this kids deer did and she crashed over as soon as she hit the cornfield im proud of the shot i made and would never choose to take a head shot or a spine shot if given the chance it just isnt ethical 1/2 in. can make the difference between mortal wounds and a wounded deer that you may never find
Old 10-30-2006, 06:27 PM
Typical Buck

What a dip $hi!. His post and response even prove how ignorant he is. He shoves his foot in his mouth here.

Huntin54 "I thought i would miss too because of how far it was for that shot at a little deer. But wham right were i was aiming. It ran about 60yds and my uncle saw it fall over. "

Huntin54 response to Whitey "I practice alot with my bow and i'm very confident with it. Thats why i took the shot i knew i could make it.

Quick Reply: Look at the shot this dip "kid" made!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.