Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

criticizing

Old 10-30-2006, 02:12 PM
Fork Horn

Default criticizing

Hey everyone. I know this has probably been said many times but I think people should take it easy on ragging people too bad. We are all hunters and we have all made mistakes. It doesn't hurt to tell someone that you think they did something wrong but don't jump all over them for it. It also is perfectly acceptable to state your opinion but don't be an a** about it. There are a lotof youngand new hunters out there thatget dicouraged easily. Sorry if Ioffend anyone and I wish everyone happy, safe hunting.
Old 10-30-2006, 02:23 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: criticizing

It is my opinion that people's feelings are too fragile.

If a person comes onto a hunting forum and admits to or implies they have been or will be involved in unethical acts......then they HAVE to expect they're going to get some VERY pointed opinions.

My mom and dad were NOT "time out" parents.

Jeff
Old 10-30-2006, 02:31 PM
BDC
Fork Horn

I agree with the both of you.

However, I do think that there are a few on this forum that look down there nose at certain legal ways of hunting. If you disagree with them its all out war.

The ability to choose how you want to hunt is what makes hunting great.

To each his own.

BDC

Old 10-30-2006, 02:41 PM
Fork Horn

When I said we didn't need to jump down their throats I wasn't talking about the ones who know they are doing wrong , I am mainly talking about the ones who ask questions that some would consider wrong even if it maybe ok were they are and other stuff that is similar.