Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.
View Poll Results: A poll
Let it go on it's merry way.
30.65%
Shoot it, recover it, and prove it's existence.
69.35%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

Bigfoot Pole

Old 10-13-2006, 12:07 PM

Default Bigfoot Pole

Maybe we can shift gears and have a little fun with this.

My wife and I had a conversation about this last night after watching a documentary. She gave me the following scenario.....

You are in your tree stand/ground blind, enjoying the day and hoping Mr. Big buck comes by. You hear some rustling leaves, a few twig snaps, you stand up, grab your bow, and nock an arrow. But to your greatest surprise, out comes a Bigfoot!!!!!

Bigfoot; a.k.a. Sasquatch,Kaptar, Biabin-guli, Grendel, Ferla Mohir, Brenin Ilwyd, Ngoloko,Kikomba, Gin-sung, Yeti, Mirygdy ,Mecheny, Chinese Wildman, Nguoi Rung, is one of those mystical creatures that noone can prove, or disprove it's existence.

You have no camera, game cams, or anything else. It's just YOU and your BOW.

You decide to...... and why?
Old 10-13-2006, 12:15 PM

Default RE: Bigfoot Pole

Oh boy... no question, kill the thing and shut up all these people on these documentaries! You'd be rich after that, could quit work and hunt for the rest of your life.

I am so sick of "documentaries" on these whackjobs who walk around in the middle of nowhere day in and day out, guiding "tours", etc... WTH?! And footprints, I was lmao the other day, there was a documentary on (what's new) and these two Cherokee (I think) Indian guys were searching for the Sasquatch... lol They pointed out a track, it was a freaking BEAR track! I nearly fell off the couch laughing.

They were all serious, pointing at things moving 2500 yards away on the opposite mountain saying they were sure that was "him".

I tell you one thing, if the thing exists , he sure as heck doesn't want to be found, and if he found ME in the woods and I was armed, believe me, it wouldn't be no scene from Harry and the Hendersons... that guy would be down before he knew what hit him.
Old 10-13-2006, 12:16 PM
Giant Nontypical

Last thing I'd do is shoot it.Intelligent people just don't go around killing rare - and probably unique -animals for the heck of it. I'd follow it, locate it's lair and then call in the biologists. But I'd make sure I was included in the news conference announcing the discovery.
Old 10-13-2006, 12:20 PM
Giant Nontypical

arthur p is right...thats the RIGHT thing to do. but the trigger finger would be itchin. id probably shoot him..but im so good id jusssst shave off some hair and draw a tinnnny bit of blood. go get the hair and arrow and then follow him.
Old 10-13-2006, 12:31 PM
Banned

Don' shoot it because it is obviously some moron escaped from a mental institute dressed in a big foot outfit. You now how I know this? Because Bigfoots don't exist!!!!! HCH
Old 10-13-2006, 12:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Lots of video since I have one with me on all my Bowhunts. THEN "I" can make a DOCUMENTARY!!!!!!
Old 10-13-2006, 12:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Chinese Wildman...lol lolthats funny...id let him go
EDIT: meat probly taste's like a sack full of a$$holes...
Old 10-13-2006, 12:59 PM
Typical Buck

I'm letting him walk unless he tries to attack me, then I'm smoking his ass.
Old 10-13-2006, 01:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

I wouldn't shoot him, I would swing from my bow rope (like a gorilla in the jungle) and pull out some of his back hair, and use itfor testing at my local Univeristy Biology lab.
Old 10-13-2006, 01:06 PM
Fork Horn

IT would be dead. As far as rare- yeah it might be, but if you saw one that would mean that there has to be more of them.

EDIT- P.S. The name of this thread doesn't sound right...LOL....BIGFOOT POLE!!!!!

Quick Reply: Bigfoot Pole

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.