Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 To those who serve our country... >

To those who serve our country...

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

To those who serve our country...

Old 09-28-2006, 03:49 AM

Default RE: To those who serve our country...

Thanks Brushbuster for the Poem --I just returned (12 SEPT)from my year in Iraq and am looking forward to flying to the States in a week from Germany to hunt! I also echo skeeter bone's comments on how much we appreciate the support and thanks from you, it means more than you'll ever know.
Old 09-28-2006, 04:20 AM
Typical Buck

Ditto. I echo both Brushbuster and Eagleone when I tell you that moments like these make all of the years worth it. When fellow Americans reach out a hand and take the time to simply say "thanks" it means an awful lot to us. A little while back I went into a gas station in uniform to get a cup of coffee and the guy in line ahead of me paid for it and simply said "thanks for what you do". It made my entire day.
Some fly planes, some sail on ships, some drive tanks, some wear out one pair of boots after another marching toward a sometimes unknown destination and some stay back and "ride a desk", seemingly contributing little. No matter what your job in the armed forces, it counts...it matters. The next guy could not get his job done if it were not for the someone else doing theirs. From a Sailor of 24 years now...Thank you to all of the other service members.
Thanks too to all of those who are not in uniform. While we are gone they are teaching our children, fixing our family cars, leading our churches, caring for our families in doctors/dentist offices and hospitals, the police and fire departments keeping our streets safe and several hundred very important jobs.
America is a great country...thanks to everyone.
All the best and may God bless this wonderful country.
Craig
Old 09-28-2006, 05:10 AM
Typical Buck

Semper Fi
Old 09-28-2006, 05:12 AM
Giant Nontypical

Awsome!
Old 09-28-2006, 05:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

Kudos to all who have served, past and present. It does me good to see the support many in our country are showing our troops....I just wish it were 100% withoutthe sleezy politics we are witnessing. Make no mistake about it....what you are doing is vital to our existence. Ray
Old 09-28-2006, 05:21 AM

Those words fill my eyes with tears , even if those dont believe we should be in War Everyone should Support our men and woman who give their lives either in Death or what they miss out on here for if it was'nt for them we'd be another country NOT FREE.

God's love shall shine down on them.
Old 09-28-2006, 05:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

wow thanks toall you you over seas come back safly we will save a few bucks for yall for sure
Old 09-28-2006, 06:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Freedom isnt free!
Old 09-28-2006, 06:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

Amen.

Thanks go all the men and women who protect us every day. May GOD bless you.
Old 09-28-2006, 06:58 AM
Fork Horn

AMEN!

Quick Reply: To those who serve our country...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.