Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Disrespectful Hunters >

Disrespectful Hunters

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Disrespectful Hunters

Old 09-25-2006, 07:04 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Disrespectful Hunters

Well hunting on public land is one thing but when your on private land and someoneis in your stand thats something else.
You have the right to tell the inturder to get out of stand on private land if he doesn't , then take the matter up with the land owener or remove some of the climbing sticks or steps and take them with you.
I had this happen to me a couple years back and it was on public land , when I told the other guy that he is in my stand he told too bad he got in it first so I removed three four foot sections of my climbing sticks and told the guy ( have fun getting down M @*~%>^ F*$@!@~+*% ) and left to hunt a diffrent area.
When it cometo having your stand stolen or vandelized , that would really make mad to the point where if I had found it and the person using it I would take some course of action.