Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

WHA Trailer

Old 09-18-2006, 03:19 PM

Default WHA Trailer

Thought yall would want to see this. I appoligise if its allready been posted elsewhere. YouTube - Brand New WHA Pilot teaser
Old 09-18-2006, 04:00 PM

Default RE: WHA Trailer

Everything hunting shouldn't be in my opinion. Not to mention they sound like a bunch of egotistical A holes to me.

PRO tour? I have never heard of these guys? Then again I don't watch a lot of hunting shows or anything. However these are not the people I think of when I think PRO. I was thinking like Stan Potts, Ted Nugent, Chuck Adams and people like that.

I would love to hear Chuck's opinion on this thing.

Paul
Old 09-18-2006, 05:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

they dont make it LOOK that bad in the trailer, but in MY opinion we all need to wait and see what the show is actually like.Thne we may form our opinions. The way they have reshaped it it seems similar todream season
Old 09-18-2006, 06:17 PM
Boone & Crockett

They are self proclaimed "pros". It wouldn't sound as hyped if they said, 8 amatuers, 8 nobodies, 8 wannabes including Farbman. It's still in a fence and it's still pathetic. IMO
Old 09-18-2006, 06:21 PM
Giant Nontypical

What a Joke!
Old 09-18-2006, 06:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

Rob, I couldn't agree with you more! What turned me off from jump street is when dude said "it's about the competition".[:@] The way I see it hunting has NOTHING to do with competition, except for me and that deer!IMHO
Old 09-18-2006, 07:34 PM
Typical Buck

this is beyond being stupid and an insult to hunting
Old 09-18-2006, 08:38 PM
Fork Horn

[:@]
Old 09-19-2006, 06:59 AM
Dominant Buck

Farbman is sending me a copy of the pilot. I'm gonna watch it.....and then I'll make a decision on whether or not it's good or bad for hunting (i.m.o.). (and before anyone says anything....I have no idea why he's sending me the pilot.....other than I took a few minutes and spoke with him on the phone) He asked me in an e-mail if I'd like to receive the pilot....and I said "yeah".

I really don't give it much thought, right now. I don't think it's anything to lose sleep over. I'm not in his camp.....and I'm not ready to burn books.

Jeff
Old 09-19-2006, 07:52 AM

Something about adding competiton to the tradition of the outdoors dosen't sit very well

Tim

Quick Reply: WHA Trailer

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.