Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Long story.....I hit but did not recover a deer. >

Long story.....I hit but did not recover a deer.

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Long story.....I hit but did not recover a deer.

Old 09-15-2006, 12:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Long story.....I hit but did not recover a deer.

[blockquote]quote:

No one is trying to make you look foolish or feel any worse. [/blockquote]

Some do not have to try, it just comes naturally!

I agree, the man thinks he knows everything about bow hunting and never killed anything bigger than a damn spike. It's part of the game SB. learn from it and move on. From your description your shot placement was wrong. It happens. Gods gonna keep making them so good luck on the next one.
Old 09-15-2006, 12:02 PM
Dominant Buck

[blockquote]quote:

David must not have read the entire thread before posting. If it had been lung blood (and I do know that it's pinkish and bubbly) I think I'd have known it. [/blockquote]

If you had known what the blood was and more importantly what that meant you would never have done what you did after the shot. I don't think anyone can assume you know something when your story reads FULL of errors every step of the way.
I'm all ears. What SHOULD I have done?

Jeff
Old 09-15-2006, 12:05 PM

BTW.....I think this is the first time I've seen you post since GHemry handed you your axx by catching you FLAT OUT lying about shooting a spike that you thought was a doe (and failed to properly identify). Nice shooting, Tex.....and keep up the great advice.

Jeff

Guess I shold have read this first..........before I tried to help you. You are a class act. I never lied about anything so you have now exposed yourself as the liar. I didn't have to identify the deer. I had tags for both sexes..........and guess what smart guy, I double lunged him at 20 yards on a windy day and actually knew what to do after I pulled the trigger.

Now go wound some more deer and blame it on everything from your rest to anything else except the real truth.

You've really been "humbled"

I typed a whole post trying to help you but see no reason to now...........you cry on here that people are trying to make you look foolish and then you do the EXACT same thing to me. You are a hypocrit and a liar because what you said about me is not true. VERY CLASSY.
Old 09-15-2006, 12:07 PM

ORIGINAL: MOTOWNHONKEY

I agree, the man thinks he knows everything about bow hunting and never killed anything bigger than a damn spike.
The lies are starting to pile up.
Old 09-15-2006, 12:08 PM

ORIGINAL: SBGobblers

[blockquote]quote:

David must not have read the entire thread before posting. If it had been lung blood (and I do know that it's pinkish and bubbly) I think I'd have known it. [/blockquote]

If you had known what the blood was and more importantly what that meant you would never have done what you did after the shot. I don't think anyone can assume you know something when your story reads FULL of errors every step of the way.
I'm all ears. What SHOULD I have done?

Jeff
You call me a flat out liar and now you want my help??
Old 09-15-2006, 12:13 PM
Dominant Buck

As far as deer hunting....I've never said I was anything other than a novice. I'm not sure where you're going, there.

If I'm the only person that's ever NOT KILLED a deer from 12 yds......then I'll quit, right now. I could have VERY EASILY never posted anything about this. It would have been VERY easy. Was I nervous when that buck was underneath me.....directly underneath me.....???? You darned right I was. Was I nervous as I came to full draw. Absolutely! Did I make a bad shot? Most certainly. Now that that's out of the way........where did I go wrong, Atlas??? I'm owning up to being overwhelmed by the fact that this deer was on me so close. I'd think that would be evident in my original post. What now????? I'm all ears. I made a bad shot. What's next???

Jeff
Old 09-15-2006, 12:14 PM
Dominant Buck

No, Atlas. GHemry identified that aspect of you over a week ago. We can summons it up again....if you'd like.

Jeff
Old 09-15-2006, 12:15 PM

As far as deer hunting....I've never said I was anything other than a novice. I'm not sure where you're going, there.

If I'm the only person that's ever NOT KILLED a deer from 12 yds......then I'll quit, right now. I could have VERY EASILY never posted anything about this. It would have been VERY easy. Was I nervous when that buck was underneath me.....directly underneath me.....???? You darned right I was. Was I nervous as I came to full draw. Absolutely! Did I make a bad shot? Most certainly. Now that that's out of the way........where did I go wrong, Atlas??? I'm owning up to being overwhelmed by the fact that this deer was on me so close. I'd think that would be evident in my original post. What now????? I'm all ears. I made a bad shot. What's next???

Jeff

I have no desire to help anyone who tries to make me look bad by spreading lies. You have a lot to learn about more then hunting.
Old 09-15-2006, 12:17 PM

No, Atlas. GHemry identified that aspect of you over a week ago. We can summons it up again....if you'd like.

Jeff
You prove to me that I mistakenly shot a deer.........I had tags for both and sex didn't matter. You are a liar.
Old 09-15-2006, 12:18 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: atlasman

ORIGINAL: MOTOWNHONKEY

I agree, the man thinks he knows everything about bow hunting and never killed anything bigger than a damn spike.
The lies are starting to pile up.
Maybe my statement was uncalled for but every time you post is a damn argument. You say your helping people but your just constantly bitching.

Quick Reply: Long story.....I hit but did not recover a deer.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.