Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 YEAH BABY!  THE ENIGMA HAS ARRIVED!! >

YEAH BABY! THE ENIGMA HAS ARRIVED!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

YEAH BABY! THE ENIGMA HAS ARRIVED!!

Old 09-12-2006, 07:47 PM

Default YEAH BABY! THE ENIGMA HAS ARRIVED!!

Well, the box showed up today. The thing I immediately noticed was how well built the clothing is. Double stitched, reinforced, very soft. Nothing short of immaculate. It's incredibly comfortable to wear as well. Now, I'm a little leary of how it's going to be on a warm day, say in the 80's....but I'm gonna find out Friday. Anyway, it's not perfect. It needs some black in it, and IMHO, the background could be lighter. But all in all, very nice camo. That Wolfskin is amazing! Water runs off of it like it would a duck's back! It's actually pretty cool here today, in the mid 60's w/ a breeze. I wore it this evening and was very comfortable. I simply can't say enough for the quality of the clothing itself. These pictures are the same, just for the obvious color difference. The B&W is incredible.

Webster defines Enigma as something difficult to explain, or hard to understand. Well, this camo is named appropriately. It messes w/ your eyes. I found it hard to focus on when my buddy was wearing it. It's almost an optical illusion....I don't know, it's hard to explain. The pictures are good, but seeing it first hand is much better.

Oh, this was taken at 10 yards!

Old 09-12-2006, 07:50 PM

Default RE: YEAH BABY! THE ENIGMA HAS ARRIVED!!

A little better than the last pictures, but it would have been better if leaves weren't covering the majority of the upper body.
Old 09-12-2006, 07:51 PM

Mine should be here is about another week according to Chuck.
I can't wait!
Old 09-12-2006, 07:51 PM

Sorry for the technical difficuties....here is the color photo.

Old 09-12-2006, 07:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

I see your little friend standing there in the trees on the edge. It is good stuff but i think the black white conceals him even better!
Old 09-12-2006, 07:53 PM

ORIGINAL: Washington Hunter

A little better than the last pictures, but it would have been better if leaves weren't covering the majority of the upper body.
As is more evident in the color photo, they aren't. This stuff is pretty darn good, especially at 10 yards.
Old 09-12-2006, 07:54 PM

Any chance you can take some more tomorrow, Mo? Maybe get him just standing out in front of the foliage so we can see how well it breaks up the human outline on its own.
Old 09-12-2006, 07:55 PM

Yes, I plan on taking quite a few this weekend while hunting. That's actually me in the photo...hope your monitors don't crack....[8D]
Old 09-12-2006, 07:55 PM

ORIGINAL: mobowhuntr

ORIGINAL: Washington Hunter

As is more evident in the color photo, they aren't. This stuff is pretty darn good, especially at 10 yards.
My point was they're doing more to break up his outline than the camo is. See my second post. I'm convinced the stuff will work, but I'd like to see some photos of the camo not being covered by foliage at all.

Edit* At first glance at the color photo, this pattern reminds me a lot of Natural Gear, with the lines more pronounced. I know when its viewed up close this isn't the case, the coloring is different, but from a difference it appears as if its a mixture of Natural Gear and Predator.
Old 09-12-2006, 07:59 PM

Yes, I plan on taking quite a few this weekend while hunting. That's actually me in the photo...hope your monitors don't crack....[8D]
Its ok i got a spare monitor in the closet , just kidding but i could barely even see you in the black and white photo. That camo definitely breaks up your outline.

Quick Reply: YEAH BABY! THE ENIGMA HAS ARRIVED!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.