Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 i need expandables >

i need expandables

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

i need expandables

Old 09-04-2006, 11:30 AM

Default i need expandables

I would be intrested to see if any of you had some extra expandables laying around that you wouldnt mind giving up for a price, i want to try expandables but id much rather try a couple used ones before i went out and spent money on brand new ones.. please contact me if you've be willing to cut a deal. thanks
Old 09-04-2006, 12:04 PM

Default RE: i need expandables

Not to be synical, but I have a question.......Why?? You hunting turkeys alot?
Old 09-04-2006, 09:15 PM

yes i hunt turkey alot, as well as i hunt whitetail alot, is there an issue with that? if so get off my message board, thank you.
Old 09-04-2006, 09:23 PM

Its always nice seeing newbies learning the ropes!
Old 09-04-2006, 09:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

mobow is a very well respected member, and I don't know that telling him to get your message board on your 6th post is the best way to get results. I think he was asking a valid question.
Old 09-04-2006, 09:47 PM
Fork Horn

Wow...that's pleasant!
If you're hell-bent on trying expandables/mechanicals, go to eBay or just spring for the $25 and buy some Snypers (which, by the way, are excellent mechanical broadheads).
Better yet, stick with Slick Tricks or Magnus Stingers (Buzz Cuts).
Either way...good luck.
Old 09-04-2006, 10:03 PM

i can see that he's a highly respected member on the site, but as far as my reply to his post goes, i wasnt expecting anyone to ask me WHY im intrested in trying mechanicals or expandables or if i hunt turkey alot, i simply asked if anyone had some they'd be willing to give up, and you;re right ebay is a great option and if i was 18 id go there deffinetly, but being 17 for the next 6 months leaves my options short and i dont have 80 extra bucks to go spend on broadheads that i dont even know if ill like or dislike.. whome ever i offended in this post im sorry, bye.
Old 09-04-2006, 11:52 PM
Typical Buck

Its none of by business, but MY opinion is to stay with broaheads....but having said that, I have some expandables I will sell......the things suck IMO....
Old 09-05-2006, 05:55 AM
Giant Nontypical

Hmmmm.......not sure about this flip820 character. For one im not sure why he would want to go to expandables???personally I think they suck and have mixed results. Theres always that 1% when they wont open on a good shot only to wound the game.

Flip theres no reason to be defensive on this site. Thoes like me who have been here for 3 or more years have many years of hunting and knowledge under our belts and are more than happy to help you out in anyway we can within our ability. Mobow is a very respected hunter and member of this board and can be very very helpful. lemme rephrase that. IS VERY VERY HELPFUL AND KNOWLEDGABLE>>>>is that how its spelled mobow?
Old 09-05-2006, 06:03 AM
Fork Horn

Wow... Flip is a fitting name... Fist of all this is not your msg board. This is a open forum... MOBO... I think this kid should go hang outside the wall mart and see is he can con someone intobuyinghim some broadheads... But I bet he could not even ask nicely.

ORIGINAL: Flip820

yes i hunt turkey alot, as well as i hunt whitetail alot, is there an issue with that? if so get off my message board, thank you.

Quick Reply: i need expandables

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.