Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

stolen goods

Old 08-30-2006, 08:01 PM
Typical Buck

Default stolen goods

So I was scanning the web and found this sight about a month ago and just now decided to register. After looking at some of these forums it seems as if everyone is becoming a thief any more. Theres a guy on here "sconer15478" that posted about someone stealin all of his hunting equipment and not being able to hunt. After sending some pm's back and forth i realized this guy literally lives like 10 minutes away. If it wasn't for this sight i woulda never even met him.I'm gonna let him borrow an old bow i have, its not much just an old jennings gayleforce, just so that he won't miss the entire season. It's really sad that he has had all these things stolen, especially the family gun. Can anyone else on here find it in their heart to donate something to help this guy out? Like I said I'm letting him borrow a bow, it still has the old steel pin sights but its something. How can we help this guy out?
Old 08-30-2006, 08:11 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: stolen goods

Welcome to the forum. That is a great 1st post. Nothing like helping a fellow hunter in need. way to go.
Old 08-30-2006, 09:28 PM

I was beginning to get angry whenI saw the subject of this forum . Now, I don't know if I should be more embarrassed loggin onto a forum and seein someone askin for handouts for me or seein nobody willing to help. I gotta thank snake for doing this but i dunno what to think. I also gotta think ghemry for offering to let me borrow his stand.
Old 08-30-2006, 10:04 PM
Typical Buck

Nothing to be embarrassed about man. You got robbed, it happens, and it's total BS. Friends and family are all you have to help out. Don't be embarrassed to borrow a few things man. I've beened robbed myself. It puts a major strain on you. Where are you guys located.?
Old 08-30-2006, 10:09 PM

I live insouthwest P.A.
Old 08-31-2006, 05:53 AM
Giant Nontypical

You know its guys like snake that make me real happy to be called a hunter. Im very proud of you snake and welcome aboard and welcome to our family. You are a true sportsman. Does anyone remember the Sportsman Of The Year Award I came up with, i think it was last year. Snake deserves it. I cant remember who got it last year but who ever it was really deserved it as well. Ill seeif I can dig it up for you snake and email it to you, just go ahead and pm me with your email address. Congrats Snake123 for being the Sportsman OfThe Year of 2006.
Old 08-31-2006, 06:03 AM
Typical Buck

Welcome to the site Snake!
Old 08-31-2006, 07:08 AM

I have a some (maybe 5 or 6)125 grain thunderheads if you need them, Ichanged to 100's this year. Other than that I don't have too much extra that ain't 1980's vintage and wore out. I got my first new bow in 20 years last year so I'm using everything I got for it.

Good thing your doing Snake, and don't be embarrassed sconer. The one that should be embarrassed is that low-life that ripped you off.

If you need the heads just pm me the addy.
Old 08-31-2006, 07:11 AM
Giant Nontypical

If you need a sight PM me I will see what I can do.

Thanks Jim
Old 08-31-2006, 07:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hats off to you Snake...You are doing a very nice thing. And welcome to the site!

Quick Reply: stolen goods

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.