Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Ok, who do you think is the oddest TV Hunter >

Ok, who do you think is the oddest TV Hunter

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Ok, who do you think is the oddest TV Hunter

Old 08-29-2006, 05:56 PM
Typical Buck

Default Ok, who do you think is the oddest TV Hunter

Since we have had several of these types of questions concerning the hosts and hunters on hunting shows on TV, here is mine. Who, besides the Nuge, do you feel is the oddest ( as in weird) TV hunter. I am not saying that you have to like them or hate them, just which ones ( or ones) that you think are weird. This is just for fun, not to start a bashfest.
My picks:
#1. Like I said, the Nuge has to be my all time first. I think that he is getting stranger as he gets older. I must admit, I used to be a Tedhead, but definitely not anymore.

#2. Roger " Jimmmmmmeny Christmas" Raglin. Man , that is one wound up and odd guy. Not a real big fan of his.

#3. Stan Potts. Don't get me wrong, I really like old Stan and really think he is an excellent bowhunter. He is just so passionate that his mannerisms and the way he says things is just hilarious. My wife and daughter just crack up watching him after the shot. I have several vids. and DVD's with him on them, as well as watching N. Am. Whitetail every week, so I have really had a ball watching him. You definitely could label him as odd if all you saw was him before or after the shot. And I have to say it, and I don't mean it in a mean way, but man....those wandering eyes are pretty freaky!!

#4. Dan and Guy Fitzgerald. Not much has to be said here. They are just 2 odd characters. I was really a big fan of all of Dan's old stuff. But not too much since they have gotten so commercialized. The old videos had some crazy stuff on them. Frogs and fish in his mouth, shooting alarm clocks with his bow, making mock scrapes with bulldozers and using field tiles as grunt calls, using treestands as grills, etc. etc.

#5. Tom Miranda. Sorry, can't stand to watch this guy. Mr. Monotone and fake enthusiasm. And a horrible shot.

Ok, now lets here your picks.
Old 08-29-2006, 06:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Ok, who do you think is the oddest TV Hunter

Cindy Garrison, a model out in the bush. She eats anything and sticks her finger in buffalo &^%$. Strange chick but you gotta love looking at her.
Old 08-29-2006, 06:02 PM

The Nuge, hands down oddest.
Old 08-29-2006, 06:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

I think the Drurys Mother and Father were Brother and sister. Love their shows but they are some wierd guys.
I think Roger Ragglin is a little wound up he and his wife are nice folks but he is definetly hiper especially for a fat man.
And my last entry in this catigory is Dan and Guy Fitzgerald now thats just plain wierd.
Listen to us calling them wierd! Look what we do in our spair time!!!!!
Old 08-29-2006, 06:18 PM

Most of them are a little strange in their own ways!
Ted, strange, but I like him.
Roger Raglin, strange but it seems that is just the way he is.

Most of us are probably considered strange to someone(or most people)

One guy that I think is a little too wierd is the guy on, I think it's called "The Spirtual Outdoors" or something like that.
It is on the Sportsmans channel
I've watched it a couple times and the guy just bugs me. But hey, he keeps offering to send me a free bible
It's even camo with non glare edges
He is probably a real nice guy in person.
Old 08-29-2006, 06:42 PM
Giant Nontypical

I think the Drurys Mother and Father were Brother and sister. Love their shows but they are some wierd guys.
Good one.

Proff, I really enjoyed your picks. I'd pretty much agree with your right down the line.
Old 08-29-2006, 06:47 PM
Typical Buck

How about Tred Barta. I gota admit he works his tall off but hes a weird dude. I also think cindy garrison is werid but also she is good to look at.
Old 08-29-2006, 06:59 PM

I saw Tred for the first time the other day.
He was running all over,flinging arrows at Caribou at like 50 yards with a recurve.
I was thinking, who is this dolt?
He didn't hit any of them but just kept flinging arrows.
He almost hit another one a female by mistake, he was like 8 feet off the one he was shooting at.
Old 08-29-2006, 07:02 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: live2hunt009

How about Tred Barta. I gota admit he works his tall off but hes a weird dude. I also think cindy garrison is werid but also she is good to look at.
Another vote for Barta. that guy's a freakshow!
That hott cindy chick is a close 2nd. But she is fine, right?
Old 08-29-2006, 07:22 PM
Super Moderator

I myself think the guys at The Campbells outdoor challenge are weird.

Quick Reply: Ok, who do you think is the oddest TV Hunter

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.