Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

the worst news!

Old 08-29-2006, 08:48 AM

Default the worst news!

I went home saturday morning to pick some things up from my house that i am moving out of, and found that someone had broken in while i have been away, they stole my T.V. my surround sound system, and a few other small things, but the thing that hurts the worst is that they stole my bow of all things! i havn't been home in like 3 weeks due to working 2.5 hours away from "home" so im not sure when it happened. i am looking for another bow now and have been leaning towards a diamond liberty. I for sure don't have the money right now, due to my move. but hopefully i will be able to afford one before bow season starts.
Old 08-29-2006, 09:18 AM

Default RE: the worst news!

sorry to hear the bad news. good luck on getting one b4 the season starts
Old 08-29-2006, 09:50 AM
Fork Horn

[:@] thieves, I hate em. Sorry. I hope the karma gets them and pays you with a giant buck.
Old 08-29-2006, 09:51 AM
Dominant Buck

I'd invest in a good watchdog or an alarm system before buying anything else . Sorry about your misfortune .
Old 08-29-2006, 10:02 AM
Boone & Crockett

I hope you had insurence. Diamond makes a good bow, after all it's a bowtech with a different name. problem is it's only about $100 chaeper. Good luck.
Old 08-29-2006, 10:06 AM

actually i am investing in a new apt closer to work first. which is why i havn't been around my house much, which is also probably why it got broken into. so bowtechs are only like 100 more than a diamond? i thought it would be more like 3 or 4 hundred more
Old 08-29-2006, 10:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

Sorry to hear that buddy. Try to get any bow right now just to get you out there. I know it sucks this close to the season.
Old 08-29-2006, 10:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

unreal, thats horrible news bud

Unfortunately there are some seriouslymessed uppeople out there that will do anything for a quick dollar to get money for a quick fix, get out of finacial jambs, or for other reasons, sad it has to affect good people. I had a cousin that was stealing from his own parents, brothers and sisters,other familyand friends. It was tough to see a once cute little kid get caught up in such a horrific lifestyle. I hope you are able to get a bow so you can enjoy the season.
Old 08-29-2006, 10:38 AM
Fork Horn

Man, that stinks Dab! I hope things work out for you and you get your Diamond!
Old 08-29-2006, 10:54 AM
Typical Buck

Man I am sorry to hear that. It is a sad deal when somebody has to go that low and take another mans posessions. Makes you feel sick I know, you work hard for what you have and then boom it is gone. I had a buddy that just got his tools stolen out of his garage a few weeks back. He forgot the close the door when he left for work. There was a kid outside when my friend came home and he said he saw a guy walk in, in plain daylight and walk out with a couple boxes. My friend had a bunch of nice power tools and other stuff for carpentry work. You just never know when it is going to happen, good luck on getting that new bow.