Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Drop away rest users >

Drop away rest users

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Drop away rest users

Old 08-27-2006, 08:32 AM

Default Drop away rest users

I have developed a new product and an just getting it out there. If you would like to see it , you can go here :

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=009&item=1900261 96232&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&amp ;rd=1

Let me know what you think. Thanks.
Old 08-27-2006, 08:38 AM

Default RE: Drop away rest users

Looks pretty tall to me. If your fletching will clear that you probably don't need a drop a way.

Also I believe most drop aways come with an arrow holder or guide.

Good luck on your product though, I know some that would be interested it in.

I personally use two small diameter shafts about an inch long under some mole skin. Works pretty good for me.

Paul
Old 08-27-2006, 08:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have one on my bow...they have been out for a while. Just not as bulky. How does it work for you?
Old 08-27-2006, 08:46 AM

It works perfectly and everyone out there so far that has purchased one has loved it as well. The material that is supplied with most drop away rests are simply something to keep the arrow lined up with the rest but if you tilt the bow it will slide off. With this one you can turn the bow upside down and not lose the arrow. Plus it stays as flexible in freezing temps . It looks bulkier than it actually is . Come to think of it , it actually acts like a vibration suppressor as well because it is made from very flexible rubber (hmmmm) Thanks for the comments.
Old 08-27-2006, 08:46 AM
Dominant Buck

If you use a Muzzy Zero you don't need one. That said, my only thought of negative possibilities would be if the felt got wet from rain or snow in cold weather and froze??? Just brainstorming. I do like the idea of the felt and if the rubber is substantially softer it could only help.
Old 08-27-2006, 05:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have a diamondback and have the holder in front. I can turn my bow upside down and shake it and my arrow is not coming off. You can get them for like 5 bucks.
Old 08-27-2006, 07:28 PM

Yes , with the cats cradle , you can turn it upside down but it will release upon shaking as the rubber is soft. I wanted it that way so that the arrow wouldn't struggle out of it when drawn back and then pop up possibly off of the rest.
Old 08-28-2006, 07:41 PM

TTT
Old 08-29-2006, 08:31 PM

bump
Old 08-31-2006, 05:18 AM

Also , I have a great promo going on right now for the next 40 purchases I will send a free gift that any and all bow hunters can put to good use in the field.

Quick Reply: Drop away rest users

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.