Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

pic sizing help

Old 08-26-2006, 09:29 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default pic sizing help

Guys,and Gals
I finnaly got the pic thingy figured out in a test post but the pic is wayHUGE how do you resize it. please explain in the utmost detail how to do this because im very computer dumb. get me going and i will post some pics for your viewing enjoyment.
Dan

Old 08-26-2006, 09:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: pic sizing help

I will try. Where you view your pics. there should be an edit section. Select the pic you want and click on edit. Once there find resize and choose e-mail and then apply or ok. If this isn't specific enough, maybe someone else can explain it better.
Old 08-26-2006, 11:14 AM
Dominant Buck

Nice buck Bloodcreek

Old 08-26-2006, 12:02 PM
Giant Nontypical

I have Photobucket.com host my images and you can resize the pic from there! Very simple to do and free!
Old 08-26-2006, 12:02 PM
Giant Nontypical

Oh Yeah NICE BUCK!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-26-2006, 02:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

Ok Davidmil, how did you do that!![8D] I used photobucket and will experiment with it. just to clarify, and this was my mistake. this is my 05 buck killed with a muzzleloader unfortunantly not with my bow.I ment to post the ??? under the deer hunting section.any way he grosed 160" and netted 154"
Dan
Old 08-26-2006, 03:17 PM

Very Nice buck
Old 08-26-2006, 03:47 PM
Giant Nontypical

Thanks all for the help. i got the resizing thing figured out now from your input. i posted some pics in the deer hunting section.
Thanks again!
Dan
Old 08-26-2006, 03:50 PM

That buck looks like he was just FULL of attitude; great buck.
Old 08-26-2006, 06:40 PM
Dominant Buck

Blood Creek, I right clicket on the picture you had in the test form, select "Save As", gave it a name bloodcreek, saved it to my desk top, right clicked on the desk top icon called "Bloodcreek", selected "Open with" and choose one of my photo editing programs. Once it opened I selected "resize and selected 600 x (the default size) and saved. Then I just used the "embed picture in post" option at thebottom where you right your post. When it allowed me to browse Ibrowsed to the desktop, selected "Bloodcreek", "Open" and "OK" to make the post. You said you didn't know how to do this stuff so I gave you every step. I have 3 or 4 photo editing software programs. This is very basic and they all do it quickly.

I made a wrong statement before. I said "nice buck", I mean "Great... Humongous Buck" "Buckzilla"

Quick Reply: pic sizing help

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.