HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Backyard Ranges, or any Ranges? (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/153077-backyard-ranges-any-ranges.html)

Rob/PA Bowyer 08-22-2006 03:33 PM

Backyard Ranges, or any Ranges?

To couple the Practice Routine thread, I thought I'd share with everyone where I practice and want to see where all you practice. I think we did this before but being close to the season we can do it again...and ya'll can up your post count.;)

Anyways, my back yard looking off my deck at 20 yards....I move the deer and turkey all over the place.

Zoomed in from 20 yards off 10' high deck.

Now, let's see yours!

bloodcrick 08-22-2006 03:39 PM

RE: Backyard Ranges, or any Ranges?

very nice place Rob. bet its nice shooting off the deck eh!!
Dan;)

Rob/PA Bowyer 08-22-2006 03:41 PM

Yes bloodcreek, it is indeed. Hey, I just popped a cold one, I'm throwing steaks on the grill and then doing a little shootin, wanna come up?;)

MN_Deerman 08-22-2006 03:42 PM

See a couple spine shots there....;):D. BTW did you get a little trigger happy with the rifle on the deer head? [8D]

mobow 08-22-2006 03:44 PM

Be right there, Rob!! I'll bring desert!!

(Why dontcha just rub a little salt on that wound....sheesh.....lol) :D;)

Rob/PA Bowyer 08-22-2006 03:46 PM

MMmmm and I just started stir frying some mushrooms in butter, cracker boy and a little Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce..Mmmm

mobow 08-22-2006 03:52 PM

Yer killin me buddy, yer killin me......Ooops.....I've done it again, haven't I....Hijacked another one....sorry.

ddeblance 08-22-2006 03:53 PM

Nice place to shoot. My yard is just under three acres. Have plenty of back yard to shoot in. I haven't shot off the back deck, but I shoud start. I would take pictures but my tractor has been in the shop and the grass is about knee deep!! I shoot anyway. Makes it more realistic... Atleast that's what I tell my wife!! LOL...

Rob/PA Bowyer 08-22-2006 03:57 PM

ORIGINAL: mobowhuntr

Yer killin me buddy, yer killin me......Ooops.....I've done it again, haven't I....Hijacked another one....sorry.
Hey, if I have a couple more cold ones, you might just be able to out shoot me...but then again....[8D]

ddeblance, good one..:D and thanks.

Steaks are done, mushrooms are tender, fridge is fool of cold ones, new pups nose is in sensory overload, wife is at her business making money.....priceless. ;)

bloodcrick 08-22-2006 04:01 PM

I will be up later. Im sitting at the power plant on break right now waiting on 6 oclock.:eek: I live in southern Indiana so it will be early in the morn before i get there. you will still be up wont ya!!:D:D
Dan
ps: is it BYOB OR NOT:)