Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

I WANT TO HUNT

Old 08-21-2006, 11:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: I WANT TO HUNT

He's probbably from the south[8D]
Old 08-21-2006, 11:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

He can't be from Texas...I am from Texas and I don't know anyone that retarded!
Old 08-21-2006, 01:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Does he realize that the MODS can trace his posts back and get a pinpoint location=right down to the town,street,and house address?! And does his mother know he's using her computer?[:-]
Old 08-21-2006, 02:54 PM

yea i'll go now, i'm actually a peta member. haha you guys arent that smart. I'll see you guys at our next protest!
Old 08-21-2006, 03:14 PM

Woah, he really IS retarded!!!
Old 08-21-2006, 08:15 PM

ORIGINAL: SUPERSLAM330

yea i'll go now, i'm actually a peta member. haha you guys arent that smart. I'll see you guys at our next protest!

A-$-$-H-O-L-E!!!!!!! go hang around with your hippie friends and slowly die of protein defeciency. Dont grill that tofu too much now...you want it nice and...oh wait, taste like somethin out of the south end ofa north-bound buffalo anyway you cook it. I dare ya to come and come protest while Im hunting, go ahead, disturb me, see what I got for ya

-Travis-
Old 08-21-2006, 10:13 PM

ORIGINAL: SUPERSLAM330

HA Read my signature Acid Trip...Yea I live by that kinda....you better watch it, My tanks gettin pretty close to empty...and oh yea, i gotta ? how would you live if animals didnt get killed for food somehow if youre so damn smart?

Oh yea, protest your little heart out smart ass...since your better and smarter, do the math if your runnin at a speed of .5 MPH(seeing how you dont have the energy, due to lack of meat and are on a acid/shroom trip) can you out run an arrow movin at 298 feet per second, or a Chevy Z71 movin at 65 MPH?
Old 08-21-2006, 10:26 PM
Giant Nontypical

I dare ya to come and come protest while Im hunting, go ahead, disturb me, see what I got for ya
can you out run an arrow movin at 298 feet per second, or a Chevy Z71 movin at 65 MPH?
You guys are just adding fuel to the fire. If you can't defend your position without threats, then don't. You arn't helping.
Old 08-22-2006, 12:05 AM

SUPERSLAM330do you want to be mygirlfriend ? I could use a young studly fellow like you .......
Old 08-22-2006, 01:24 AM

Just like dipsnort said. He just wants attention. This guy is no hunter, nor a peta member. Just some loser who has no friends and tries to fool people by being on his computer all day sending stupid messages to people. If you read his other posts, he is just messing with people too. Nice try buddy. No true outdoorsmen in their right mind would come on here and talk likek that. Hunters don't really brag like that, or at least not the good ones. They keep quiet and let jealously fall in with big bucks or whatever animal you might hunt. You let people get jealous just by the looks of that food plot that you planted, or the 500 acres of God's beautiful deer country. You don't brag like that. Bragging just makes you look like a self important bast$#@. The only hunter that I have seen brag like that is Tred Barta. And noone likes him.

Quick Reply: I WANT TO HUNT

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.