Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 New Cuddeback Buck Pics >

New Cuddeback Buck Pics

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

New Cuddeback Buck Pics

Old 08-21-2006, 08:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: New Cuddeback Buck Pics

Thats first one is a serious bruiser. Thnx for sharing
Old 08-21-2006, 08:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Nice pics...thanks for sharing!
Old 08-21-2006, 10:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

That first one is a monster. Good luck with him
Old 08-21-2006, 10:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

Wow, that first buck is a monster, anyone have a guess as to how big it will go? Good luck on him this fall.
Old 08-21-2006, 10:40 AM
Fork Horn

what nice looking bucks... You should join team 32
Old 08-21-2006, 11:14 AM
Giant Nontypical

Janesburg - you can feel free to PM me if you ever need a hunting companion. I offer the following amenities:
[ul][*]I promise to bring hot coffee (or drink of your choice)along every day[*]Warm McGriddles on-site daily[*]Deer dragging service[*]ATV Valet service to your stand[*]Ego fluffing - no matter what it is that you do, I'll be more than happy to tell you why you're the best at it, and why you're the man.[/ul]
I am the ultimate hunting partner. Just put me in a stand near where that picture was taken, and my services could be yours - For FREE!
Old 08-21-2006, 04:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: quiksilver

Janesburg - you can feel free to PM me if you ever need a hunting companion. I offer the following amenities:
[ul][*]I promise to bring hot coffee (or drink of your choice)along every day[*]Warm McGriddles on-site daily[*]Deer dragging service[*]ATV Valet service to your stand[*]Ego fluffing - no matter what it is that you do, I'll be more than happy to tell you why you're the best at it, and why you're the man.[/ul]

I am the ultimate hunting partner. Just put me in a stand near where that picture was taken, and my services could be yours - For FREE!
Tempting, with the ego fluffing.lol
Old 08-21-2006, 05:24 PM

janesburg-

How many yards is it from the tree to the deer in the first pic?

I was wondering b/c it's a quality pic at night, and I'm camera shopping. Are you satisfied with this camera?
Old 08-21-2006, 06:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: cameronmclain

janesburg-

How many yards is it from the tree to the deer in the first pic?

I was wondering b/c it's a quality pic at night, and I'm camera shopping. Are you satisfied with this camera?
25-30 feet. Yeah all of the night pictures are crisp and clear. Daytime can be a different story when the animal walks by it sometimes is blurry. Overall I'm satisfied. Its a 2005 model, and I've had it out since the end of Jan. I guess some of the new Cuddebacks are having a few problems. I would recomend it for the digital part and battery life. I had 526 pictures on Friday. Saved them to my computer, and developed the best ones. Clear the CF card and try again. I couldn't imagine developing a whole roll of 35 mil. film and have alot of bad pics. Waste alot of money.This way you choose and delete the rest. If it lasts me awhile it will pay for itself in battery and developing costs alone.
Old 08-21-2006, 06:27 PM

Wow, what a nice buck. I just bought me a new Cuddeback Expert camera and I hope I get bick bucks like that on mine !!!!!!!

Quick Reply: New Cuddeback Buck Pics

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.