Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Do You Like Ted Nugent >

Do You Like Ted Nugent

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.
View Poll Results: A poll
Yes, he is great
67.52%
No, he is too cocky
32.48%
Voters: 157. You may not vote on this poll

Do You Like Ted Nugent

Old 08-12-2006, 01:50 AM

Default Do You Like Ted Nugent

I LOVE the guy. A lot of people think he is cocky but I personally think that he is just enthusiastic and outgoing. Not only that, but he does tons of things the help out everything that has to do with the world of hunting
Old 08-12-2006, 04:15 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Do You Like Ted Nugent

I do enjoy watching his huntin shows. But the dude a little "out there"at times. And you right, he is enthusiastic!

I know you didn't ask, but I wouldn't personally give a nickel to see one of his concerts!! Just not my kind ofmusic. JMO!!! No offense to those of you who do!
Old 08-12-2006, 05:03 AM
Boone & Crockett

Definitely not. The only one with a worse attitude is Tred Barta.
Old 08-12-2006, 05:47 AM

Gotta love how much Ted-Bashing goes on on all the sites.
Old 08-12-2006, 05:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

Use to like him, but gets old after a while.
Old 08-12-2006, 06:02 AM
Banned

Yea; he gets the youth of America into hunting with his children camps, supports our hunting and right to bear arms rights, is very patriotic and is always publically thanking and supporting our troops, and plays a mean guitar. HCH

Old 08-12-2006, 06:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

yea hes a little excentric sometimes, but i get a kick outta it. Plus hes a christian and plays guitar... practially my twin
Old 08-12-2006, 06:27 AM

He does do some good for the sport, but I think he also does some bad with his crazy antics and attitude.

I've met the guys a few times and have a buddy that worked for him once. My personal opinion is he is an ass and has some perosnality/mental problems that should be treated. Oddly enough he does seem to be good with kids.

The only song I like by him is strangle hold and I think it's about 5 minutes too long. I think he plays guitar alright, but I wouldn't even rank him in the top ten personally. And I can't stand to watch his hunting shows. He is interesting to watch be interviewed though.

Ted a christian, guess that goes to show anyone can claim to be a christian. Glad I don't believe in orginized religion or that would offend me.

I'm not a big fan of Fred Bear either, he was a good buisiness man that liked to hunt, other than that I'm not impressed.

Paul
Old 08-12-2006, 08:04 AM

I like him,just like HCH said all camp for kids ,feeding the homless shelters , he gets a little crazy somtimes but so dont we all ,seen him in concert and even meet him at a sportsmen show years ago.[8D]
Old 08-12-2006, 10:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

I appreciate his non apologetic attitude about the way he defends and promotes hunting,and his interest in introducing kids to hunting,.
What I don't like is that he may be doing as much harm as he does good by his behavior.I don't like his behavior and I am a life long hunter.I am concerned about the perception of those who only know very little or nothing at all about hunting.He may be adding to the perception of us being a bunch of blood thirsty heathens who take to much joy in the killing of things!
Like the old expression it is not what you say it is how you say it.I don't like how he is saying it.

Quick Reply: Do You Like Ted Nugent

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.