Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 What nucker said, **$_#*&%_#!!!!! >

What nucker said, **$_#*&%_#!!!!!

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

What nucker said, **$_#*&%_#!!!!!

Old 08-05-2006, 02:28 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default What nucker said, **$_#*&%_#!!!!!

So I'm excited to check my game camera. I finally put it out last Sunday. I went down today to weed whack the food plot and change film and batteries and develope the film. I had 18 pics on a 24 roll so I figure, awesome. I hit the rewind button, nothing....I hit the rewind button, nothing....I hit the rewind button, noise...okay I think but that was short...I'm thinking the film didn't advance so I open the camera, (insert explicitive here). The film did advance but never rewound!.....I threw the film, said a couple calm words,[:@] , changed the batteries, reloaded a new roll of film and left....

I wonder what was on that roll that I'll never see again...?

I'm investing in a digital...what are you all using?
Old 08-05-2006, 02:39 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: What nucker said, **$_#*&%_#!!!!!

moultrie 1.3 mega pixal and a 3.1 mega pixal that I just bought. Here is a pic from the 1.3 that I have from last year
Old 08-05-2006, 02:41 PM
Giant Nontypical

i dont use a trail cam but thats why i switched from regular cameras to digital. i took almost a whole roll of my spring gobbler one year. would been some beautiful awesome in the field pics and pics at home with me in them. i laid it out all nice with the gun and calls.....hung it from the spurs..laid him in wild flowers...a dewy field....would been awesome pics...went to get it developed....the camera at the film on the first pic. i was MAD. thankfully mom took a FEW pics with her camera when i was home with it. nothing like the pics i took in the field but oh well live and learn i guess..good luck with your search. i wonder if you had any mountain lion pics on there
Old 08-05-2006, 02:54 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: 8 TINES

moultrie 1.3 mega pixal
Same here. I have two of them.
Old 08-05-2006, 02:55 PM
Site Buck Guru

I went out yesterday after work to check my camrea and prune out my stand. I brought my holster with pruners and folding saw along with my pole saw/loppers. This stand requires the longest hike. Weeds and brush that are neck high. I'm 6'2". I get there and found that I left the key for the camera in the truck. Great! So I brush out my stand for 1 1/2 hours then decide to walk back, get my keys then go back to swap cards. On the way back, the farmers cattle are out in the pasture right where I have to walk. I'm ok with the cows, calves and steers, but I'm not sure about the huge black bull. I walk past him like he wasn't even there and he just followed me with his head. as I get to where I go down hill from pasture to river bottom, I spot a nice buck. alright! At least I know he's there. I get the card, it says there's 12 images. Great. Go back, no cows (good), get home and find 12 pics of some big sweaty guy pruning my stand like crazy![:-]Oh well, it was still fun!
Old 08-05-2006, 03:28 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

I wonder what was on that roll that I'll never see again...?
My guess would be 2 - 12's a 10 with a drop tine in the background if you looked real close.You're right you'll never see them again.[8D]
Old 08-05-2006, 05:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: KickerPoint79

ORIGINAL: 8 TINES

moultrie 1.3 mega pixal
Same here. I have two of them.
Ditto here, I won't invest 400$ on a cuddeback (i do believe they are the bees knees)That may get stolen my new 1.3 moultrie works fine and if it disappears I'm just pizzed off not pizzed off and broke!

Old 08-05-2006, 05:49 PM
Typical Buck

I had a stealth, it took beautiful photos but wasnt worth the money the way that thing ate batteries. Returned it to Cabelas and got a Cuddeback, its been two years and I havehundredsof good pictures.

Zach
Old 08-05-2006, 05:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Just got back with my CHEAP Wildview and got some nice pics. It doesn't put date or time on the photo but it lets you know what is there. I put some apples out to get them to come in.

Old 08-05-2006, 06:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

another

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.