Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 permission forms >

permission forms

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

permission forms

Old 08-02-2006, 03:52 PM
Fork Horn

Default permission forms

I seem to remember that someone on here had a good form for the land owner and the hunter to sign when hunting someones land. If anyone has a good form please send it to me.
boldplate
Old 08-02-2006, 06:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: permission forms

I'm not sure if this is the one you are thinking of or not....but here is one I made....it is a front and back one. These are just pictures of it....if its the one you want let me know and I can email you the Word files so you can print them off easier

Front:

Old 08-02-2006, 06:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Back:

Old 08-02-2006, 06:32 PM

PA,
Man it looks like you got the CYA covered. I'm sure you have run it by legal council already. Never can be too safe. I've know in some cases that this doesn't stand in a court of law. By no means am I stating your isn't a legal binding document but you know how the court systems work today.
Old 08-02-2006, 06:53 PM

I would love to get a copy of that as well, please e-mail it to me at [email protected]
Thanks in advance.
Old 08-02-2006, 06:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Master, no I haven't had it checked for the legal bindingness of it...never even thought about it. I actually got the basis for the wording off of some form the Ohio DEP...then I just changed the words a little and added my own options. I hunt some places that only want certain things...so I offer that option to them. All the landowners that I talk to love it...I've even had a few ask for some blank copies so they can use them for other hunters.

Print it front and back, then you can cut it in half, keep the top half for your records and give the bottom half to the landowner. I also paperclip my hunting business card to their copy. On that I put my name, address, phone number, lic. number, and vehicle descriptions.

krazyvan, it will be sent shortly.

If anyone else wants it, just post your email address in here and I will send you a copy of it.

Old 08-02-2006, 08:07 PM
Spike

I hate to bother you about it but would you please e-mail that to me too. [email protected]
Old 08-02-2006, 08:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: cdrmjjohnson

I hate to bother you about it but would you please e-mail that to me too. [email protected]
Its sent!
Old 08-02-2006, 09:12 PM
Fork Horn

Man I'd love a copy if you get a free minute tosendone. [email protected]
Thanks,
James
Old 08-03-2006, 02:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

Looks pretty good, think I will hang on to it! Thanks

Quick Reply: permission forms

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.