Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

split g2

Old 08-02-2006, 01:20 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default split g2

I went and checked the camera again today and i look at the pictures and there were a few pictures and i was like ok a few bucks, so i delete all the other pictures and take the memory card out and print the buck pictures out.(i would have posted them but im having computer trouble, and now that ive got it fixed ive got the camera back in the woods, so itll be a few days before i can put the picture on here).But after i startedlooking at the pictures i noticed in one of them a buck had a split g2 and i thought it was pretty cool.It wasnt a very big buck but he had split g2's and big browtines for a buck that size.I should have the pictures in a few days
Old 08-02-2006, 01:55 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: split g2

I posted a photo of 2 new bucks in my area (first time I've seen them on camera). One is a little 4 pointer....the other is a 10 pointer that has split brow tines. I went back and looked....and the little 4 poiter has a drop tine forming off of his left antler.

I wish I could KNOW for sure these 2 would be around, next year. they'll BOTH be something to look at, then. The ONLY reason I say this is.....the 10 is a small rack deer.....even for these parts. The 4 is simply a really young deer.

It's gonna be fun to watch 'em, though, huh???

Jeff

Good luck with your season.