Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Whats your favroite camo >

Whats your favroite camo

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Whats your favroite camo

Old 07-21-2006, 06:14 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Whats your favroite camo

Whatbrand of camo does every body wear and whats your favroite patteren
Old 07-21-2006, 08:00 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Whats your favroite camo

Currently, it's Predator Fall Gray.. although I'm holding out to see what this new Enigma looks like on cloth and in person before buying any more.
Old 07-21-2006, 08:00 PM

I like mossy oak break up
Old 07-21-2006, 08:48 PM
Giant Nontypical

i use whatever i see first i think right now its advantage and realtree hardwoods
Old 07-21-2006, 09:16 PM

Currently, I say ASAT. I do believe that is going to change quite soon, however.
Old 07-21-2006, 11:49 PM

Predator Deception!!!!!!
Old 07-22-2006, 12:31 AM
Typical Buck

I haveALOT of Predator in fall Grey and Fall Brown, and some Predator Evolution. About 4 years ago I got caught up in the scent suit thing. Over the past 4 years I have bought 2 Scentblocker suits and 1 Scent Lok suit.2 are in realtree Hardwoods and 1 is Advantage Timber. I finally decided that I was just as close to just as many deer as I was when I was wearing the Predator. I am a scent control freak so I have always taken care of that. From all I have learned, I figure the Scent suits are pretty used up now, so this year I am going back to the old way and the Predator again. I do wear the X scent tops and bottoms under them, and may try the contain or No trace this year too. But I am ready to get the Predator back on again this season.
Old 07-22-2006, 07:47 AM
Giant Nontypical

"I haveALOT of Predator in fall Grey and Fall Brown, and some Predator Evolution. About 4 years ago I got caught up in the scent suit thing. Over the past 4 years I have bought 2 Scentblocker suits and 1 Scent Lok suit.2 are in realtree Hardwoods and 1 is Advantage Timber. I finally decided that I was just as close to just as many deer as I was when I was wearing the Predator. I am a scent control freak so I have always taken care of that. From all I have learned, I figure the Scent suits are pretty used up now, so this year I am going back to the old way and the Predator again. I do wear the X scent tops and bottoms under them, and may try the contain or No trace this year too. But I am ready to get the Predator back on again this season."

That will be an interesting test!If you didn't wash them more than 4 times a year they should still preform well. Washing less is better. There are reasons they say to put them on and take them off only when they do. Keeping them spotless is worth while so if you did they should still be good. If there was no difference then why theswitch?I mean what makes one better than the other, is it the fit and feel?

Old 07-22-2006, 07:51 AM
Host of Hosts

Mossy Oak Break Up
Old 07-22-2006, 08:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

Predator Fall Gray or Intrusion Treeline..... The rest is just blob......

Quick Reply: Whats your favroite camo

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.