Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

I have a probem

Old 07-18-2006, 07:39 PM

Default RE: I have a probem

My name is Ben and I'm a addict also. This is great. When do we vote for our officers. ABA is the real deal
Old 07-18-2006, 07:42 PM
Typical Buck

My name is Mike and I have a problem, too. So many animals to hunt and so little time.
Old 07-18-2006, 07:43 PM

Hi my name is Tanner, i have an addiction or as i like to call it a passion. I am extermely addicted to the sight of sept. 15 on a calender, the smell of the dirt the trees and the leaves in the fall, and most of all, the sight of a MOnsterous whitetail.
Old 07-19-2006, 05:58 AM

Hello All. My name is Steve and I too have a problem... I don't have a large enough finacial income to support my Whitetail Addiction. Too many toys, too much camo, all the calls, new arrows... somebody please send me more money to help support my habit.
Old 07-19-2006, 08:11 PM
Boone & Crockett

Glad to see we do not stand alone.
Old 07-19-2006, 08:32 PM
Typical Buck

I have a problem with the people that THINK that I have a problem. I'm just taking advantage of my rights as an American, the whole pursuit of happiness deal. (OK, maybe that wasn't in the Bill of Rights, but it otta be!) I thoroughly enjoy my percieved problem,addiction, severe disorder, call it what you may but it will never change. It's not my fault that my boss thinks I'm crazy when I ask for a lay-off in late October. Or my wife thinking I'm over the edge of norm when I ask her to use some aromatic autumn cover scentas potpourri and to put on a little doe-in-heat to really get me in the mood if you know what I mean. Definitely no problem here, my mom just says I'm special
Old 07-19-2006, 08:47 PM

Well, its time for me to make the first step.... Hi, my name is Jason and I am an addict... this season has got to me worse than before.... the withdrawl is taking over my body and caused me to make some big changes in my life, like calling off my 6 year relationship with my girlfriend (well ex-girlfriend now) because she took up too much of my hunting time (more like she complained too much about me spending my time hunting and spending money on new hunting toys).... if any of you guys have a cure for this disease, please, for the love of god, KEEP IT AWAY FROM ME!!!!!
Old 07-19-2006, 09:06 PM

Hi, I'm Lisa. I'm addicted as well and it is all my husbands fault!!
Old 07-19-2006, 09:21 PM
Fork Horn

I'm so addicted to hunting that when i'm in a bad mood, all i do is think of waking up early and getting in the stand and it puts me in a good mood.