Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 What Pin Sight do you like best? >

What Pin Sight do you like best?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

What Pin Sight do you like best?

Old 07-09-2006, 07:45 PM

Default What Pin Sight do you like best?

Well it is time to get a new sight. The old spike is starting to crack and will fail me soon. I ‘gona’ miss her.... I want a sight that is easy to adjust horizontally and vertically with micro adjustments and is easy to see in low light. Any Ideas and what sights do you like best?
Old 07-09-2006, 07:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: What Pin Sight do you like best?

The skylight by Black Gold really serves me well. You might look at one of those as an option.
Old 07-09-2006, 07:56 PM
Boone & Crockett

Without a doubt the new Viper Predator Pro-MT from Viper Archery Products.. check this link for more information. http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=1577393
Old 07-09-2006, 08:29 PM

coyote....i have cobra sidewinders on both of my bows. I prefer really bright pins and the cobras have micro adjust horz. and vert. there is a small sleeve you can use to cover the fiber optics if in full sun light, which is handy because sometimes the pins become really bright. There is also have a small light built in that you can turn on in really low light. I hunt in thick woods and cover a lot of the time, and they work great.......also, very moderately priced.....hope this helps. Diann
Old 07-09-2006, 08:34 PM

There are many, many great models to choose from. Good luck with that. You want a single pin, multiple pin, or pendulum? Gotta decide that first. Anyway, several good ones have already been mentioned. To those, I'm going to add several.

Vital Bow Gear, the Triangle and the StarTrack ( I shoot the StarTrack and LOVE it!)

Cobra King Cobra I and the King Cobra III (as have been mentioned, the Sidewinder series is fantastic!)

HHA Optimizer 5500

Good luck w/ the decision, it's certainly a tough one!
Old 07-09-2006, 08:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Cobra sidewinder for FP practicing and targets. I use a Tru-Glo pendulum for hunting
Old 07-09-2006, 08:58 PM

Spot-Hogg, Hogg-it Hunter 5 pin!
Old 07-09-2006, 10:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

I like the Monatana Black Gold Dusk Devil II works good for me! [8D]
Old 07-10-2006, 06:12 AM
Dominant Buck

There are lots of them that work just fine. My present one is a beauty. It's a Spott Hogg. Pricey, but very cool. I prefer a flo-green pin for my 20 yard pin. I took off one pin and just use 4.
Old 07-10-2006, 09:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm shooting the Trophy Ridge Summit sight this year and honestly it's a super tough, all metal machined sight that has quickly become my favorite. Long fiber wraps protected in TR's fiber cage make this sight as bright as it is tough. Take a serious look at this sight for all your bowhunting applications. Good luck and good shootin'

Quick Reply: What Pin Sight do you like best?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.