Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Bow Upgrades???

Old 07-05-2006, 03:25 PM
Fork Horn

Default Bow Upgrades???

I got a little extra cash from vacation and was thinking of spending it on my bow.Theirs a few things that I want but I probably won't be a ble to get all of them.The things that I had in mind are a drop rest,new sights, and a stabalizer.Also need recomendations on which ones specifically.If I have any money left I thought about getting a new quiver but not sure what the difference is in all of them.Are some designed better than others?Is their any that sticks out the most?
The bow that I have is a Reflex Grizzly with all the stuff it came with as a combo.It did'nt come with a stabalizer so I put cheapsteel one onfrom I think Wal-Mart for like $5 dollars.
Not sure if I left anything out but if theirs any more info you need to help answer my questions just ask and i'll let you know.
Thanks ,
James
Old 07-05-2006, 03:44 PM
Banned

Default RE: Bow Upgrades???

Trophy Taker drop away. Black gold radiant sight with skycoil technology. Kwikee 4 litequiver.I have a Fuse quick detach quiver that is the sweetest quiver I have ever seen on my Trykon, but to tell you the truthI just put a detacheable two piece Kwikee 4 liteon my new Tribute and I am truly impressed with it.;$70 cheaper than the Fuse andI take my quiver off when hunting anyway.HCH http://www.kwikeekwiver.com/kwikeekwiver/productdetail.asp?ID=K4L

Old 07-05-2006, 03:51 PM
Banned

HCH

Old 07-05-2006, 03:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

I agree with the sight mentioned upon. Awesome sight!!!!

Old 07-05-2006, 04:01 PM
Banned

kshunter;I am impressed with the brightness of this sight. Seems very well made too. Excellent dusk/dawn brightness. I have the camo version.HCH
Old 07-05-2006, 04:33 PM
Fork Horn

Thanks for the replies fellas.I appreciate the info and I will definatley look in to all the things you've mentioned.
I have a buddy that swears by a Trophy Ridge Drop Zone rest I belive it was,you guys have any comments on it?
Thanks again,
James
Old 07-05-2006, 04:35 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: BamaHuntin

Thanks for the replies fellas.I appreciate the info and I will definatley look in to all the things you've mentioned.
I have a buddy that swears by a Trophy Ridge Drop Zone rest I belive it was,you guys have any comments on it?
Thanks again,
James
No problem; what are friends for?HCH

Old 07-05-2006, 11:42 PM
Fork Horn

Anybody else care to comment on this for me?Just looking for all the info I can get.
Thanks,
James
Old 07-05-2006, 11:50 PM

I have a spot Hogg, Hogg-it Hunter sight, love it, Cream of the crop!
I also use a Fuse Stabilizer, and a Fuse two piece Quiver.

Old 07-05-2006, 11:51 PM

Ooops.... forgot to mention I have a Schaffer Drop a way rest. www.Schafferarchery.com

Quick Reply: Bow Upgrades???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.