Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Hunters Against the World Hunting Association >

Hunters Against the World Hunting Association

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Hunters Against the World Hunting Association

Old 06-30-2006, 08:15 PM

Default Hunters Against the World Hunting Association

Hunters Against the World Hunting Association.
This is a group to show how many HUNTERS are against the WHA. Please give a reason why you are against it and put "Hunters Against The World Hunting Association" in your sig. This will show people from the WHA or anyone for that matter that there are many people who object it and it should be put to a stop.

I think it is disrespectful to the game. I also think it will give other hunters a bad rep. I could go onand on but it is tasteless and disrespectful.
Old 06-30-2006, 08:20 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Hunters Against the World Hunting Association

HAWHA, I kinda like it...

Reasons? One only has to read all about it to know why we are against it. It goes against everything we've ever learned about the ethics and heritage of hunting. I don't thing I'll be adding HAWHA to my sig but I do what I can via email etc...like many others. Keep the good fight HAWHA.
Old 06-30-2006, 08:20 PM
Typical Buck

I am against it because of everything its about. The money, drugging, and high fenced in hunting. I think its a extremyl bad idea and it can only hurt what all of us here love to do.
Old 07-01-2006, 02:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

IT could give the animal activist more rights ecspecially since there fencend in and drugged
Old 07-01-2006, 02:17 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

HAWHA, I kinda like it...

Reasons? One only has to read all about it to know why we are against it. It goes against everything we've ever learned about the ethics and heritage of hunting. I don't thing I'll be adding HAWHA to my sig but I do what I can via email etc...like many others. Keep the good fight HAWHA.
What Rob said.HCH
Old 07-01-2006, 03:19 PM

I am against the WHA and everything around it, But I think that the less talk it gets, the sooner it will fail.
Old 07-01-2006, 05:42 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: il coyote

I think that the less talk it gets, the sooner it will fail.
I disagree .
The more public attention we draw to it , while being careful to unmistakeably distance ourselves from it , the sooner the public outcry will get that abomination shut down forever . The non-hunting public must know about it , and they must understand that we do not support it in any way . Once they're aware of it and suitably outraged they'll get itoutlawed much faster than we ever could .
Old 07-01-2006, 06:04 PM

You may very well be correct. Actually, after reading your carefull, articulate words, you are more likely, right. I do, however, think that in the eyes of the non/anti hunting crowd, the more publicity this crap gets, the higher the possibility of all hunters being looked down upon. Let's face it, the 'general public' can be pretty dumb at times. We need to be very calculating in our moves.

you said it well, CAREFUL
Old 07-01-2006, 07:18 PM
Fork Horn

B/c people are drugging deer behind a fence for money, thats why I'm against it.
Old 07-02-2006, 06:03 AM
Super Moderator

I actually think more people in general will look upon us (hunters) in a more favorable light being we are against the WHA. Where I live most people don't give it much thought about hunting, its well accepted. I've had old women, children, school teachers, business owners, etc. interested in seeing what I harvested if I happened to make a stop on the way home. People who don't hunt but who are not anti-hunting think of hunting as a tradition around here and a way of keeping deer populations in check. If the WHA was shown on TV and some non-hunting viewers saw it, I am sure they would most likely start looking at modern day hunting less favorably. Personally I am more worried about losing the non-hunter who understands hunting than I am about anti-hunters. Most anti-hunters won't listen to pro hunting arguments because they already have it in their minds that hunting is bad.

Quick Reply: Hunters Against the World Hunting Association

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.