Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Pick your team.

Old 06-25-2006, 12:44 PM

Default Pick your team.

Ok, so there was a thread like this last year and I really enjoyed reading all of the responses. Since its been a little slow around here lately, I figured I would make this post and see where it goes this time.

Here's how it works;

If you could pick any 5 members tobe onyour 2006 HuntingNet Deer Contest, who would you pick and why? Your answers don't have to be based soley on the size of the deer these members have posted, and please no "I would be happy to have any member on my team" responses, I'm sure we all feel like that. Just pick a few members.

My choices;

Shed33 - Troy is a very knowledgable man when it comes to hunting whitetail. He consistently takes big animals year after year, season after season. I've developed a very good friendship with him over the years and would love to have him on my team.

Zak123 - While he has yet to tag the big one, his enthusiasm for the sport is incredible. He does all he can to learn what there is to know about our sport.

Buckeyebuckhntr - A very knowledgable guy indeed. He knows his stuff, plain and simple. I think that by having him on my team I could learn quite a bit.

Rob/PA_Bowyer - As with the others, he knows his stuff. I feel that he has a lot to teach if you're willing to listen and learn. He would make a great addition to anyone's team.

JoshKeller - He's got a pretty good track record. My main reason for choosing him as a teammate is because we've become pretty good friends during my stay with HuntingNet.

These are just the first 5 thatcame to my mind when I thought about this. As I said, I would love to have the chance to have any of you on my team.
Old 06-25-2006, 02:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Pick your team.

1. Mobowhuntr-good guy that knows his stuff former teammate

2.DD he trips me up and consistently kills deer

3.Rob/Pa just plain ol smart when it comes to hunting

4.suqirrellkilla ? jsut came to mind

5. Teejay- former team mate and i think he wold get the job done
Old 06-27-2006, 05:24 AM
Fork Horn

mark drury
will primos
jay gregory
don kiski
lee lakosky

Old 06-27-2006, 10:00 AM
Giant Nontypical

I pick Tiffany Nice rack huh?
Old 06-27-2006, 10:53 AM
Banned

My wife Hoytgirl, Rob Pa Boyer cause he has cool smilies, Will Primos cause he is the man, and Ralph & Vicki.
HCH[/align]

Old 06-27-2006, 01:11 PM

These were supposed to be teams for the 2006 HuntingNet Deer Contest, so that would mean picking members from the boards to be on your team, not celebs.
Old 06-27-2006, 02:08 PM
Giant Nontypical

Well if I had my choice I would pick Rob/pa bowyer, Hardcore, Mobohunter, Lonewolf and maybey TDWW .
All of these guys seem to be in my opinion, smart & experence hunters the other guy, I think we need some comic relief.
Old 06-27-2006, 02:43 PM

is there a signup yet? where is it?
Old 06-27-2006, 02:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

not yet phall but need one soon
Old 06-27-2006, 05:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Joey Rott; AKA KShunter. I don't think I need any more reasons.

Quick Reply: Pick your team.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.