Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Well, it's been a good run..... >

Well, it's been a good run.....

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Well, it's been a good run.....

Old 06-21-2006, 05:49 PM

Default Well, it's been a good run.....

Rob, I know this belongs in the Offseason Forum, and it will be there also, but I have friends here that don't visit the offseason forum.

Well, after 8 years of "wedded bliss" I have decided it's time for divorce. I'm not going to sit here and bash her, just suffice it to say she has permanently, and forever screwed my life up. So, with that in mind, and since we have more bills than we can pay, something's gotta go. Sadly, one of those will be internet. I'll be popping in once in a while when I can. The library has computers w/ internet, so I'll keep in touch a little.

I just want to say I will miss ya'll very, very much. The knowledge I have gained, and the fun I've had on this forum will be remembered by me always, and forever. I'm grateful to you all, and wish you all the very, very best of luck. This change will not take place for a few days, prolly about a week. There are some of you I want to stay in touch with after this. I just wanted to post this and give myself time to say my goodbye's, and to explain where I am so I'm not the headline of a "Missing Redneck Alert."

So, with tears in my eyes, and sadness in my heart, I say to you.......HUNT THE BEDS AND HANG THE HEADS!!!! BOWHUNTING IS LIFE! LIVE HARD!!
Old 06-21-2006, 05:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Well, it's been a good run.....

sorry to hear come around here when you can we will miss your posts. Time will heal all wounds
Old 06-21-2006, 05:59 PM

Mo, I do not know you very well, but you haveanswered several of my questions. Your knowledge is very useful to everyone in the forum, and we hate to lose you. Do us all a favor and don't forget us. Stop by every once in a while.
Old 06-21-2006, 06:01 PM

I'm very sorry to hear this.

You will definitely be missed around here.

Good luck with everything that may come your way.

Just know that your friends here will always be here for you with anything you need.
Old 06-21-2006, 06:15 PM
Banned

You are a respected and knowledgeable archer and from what I can tell a great guy. Keep your chin up; I've been there and done that. Get a young hot one this time that likes to bowhunt like I have. See ya back in a couple of months when things get better. Remember guys don't get old, we get distinguished....women have a shelf life.
HCH Get rid of the cause this one is coming for you
[/align]
Old 06-21-2006, 06:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

It sadens me to hear you are facing hard times.
I can only hope & pray that everything will work out for both of you.
DON'T let her make you sell your hunting stuff.
I enjoyed reading your posts & threads and I hope you stay in touch.
Good luck and GOD BLESS.
Old 06-21-2006, 06:32 PM
Typical Buck

I know I'm new to the forum but I care and appreciate your comments and threads. I'll pray for you, hang in there and I hope to see you back on here soon.
Old 06-21-2006, 06:35 PM
Boone & Crockett

Mo, hang in there buddy. There are reasons for everything, we've all heard that and sometimes it's hard to believe. All those years ago when I divorced my first wife I thought my life was over, I thought I'd loose the house I built and love and so much more. Now I sit here with the love of my life, in the house that I built and looking forward to a life of love and happiness. There is a reason for everything.....everything. God Bless you and yours and be strong, you'll survive and be a better man for it.

Lookin forward to seeing you again, you'll be back.
Old 06-21-2006, 07:09 PM
Dominant Buck

Do what you got to do. Don't let it get bogged down in the weeds where lawyers get rich. FYI, Hotels have free internet in their lobbies.

Good chatting with you.
Old 06-21-2006, 07:16 PM
Typical Buck

Sorry to hear, mobow. I'm sure you will be back, hopefully soon. You'll be sorely missed as it is guys like you that make this such a great site. The good times don't last but neither do the bad. Hang in there and good luck.

Quick Reply: Well, it's been a good run.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.