Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

bad news

Old 06-19-2006, 07:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: bad news

Hey Cougars09, I have the arrows in the tube. I will try to ship them in the next few days. I checked all of them and they are in good shape. Some need feathers, some need nocks or inserts and some are ready to shoot. Remember to allways check your carbon arrows during and after you shoot them. Bend and twist for cracks and splits. Good luck and keep us posted how you make out.

Hatchet Jack
Old 06-19-2006, 07:57 PM
Dominant Buck

That's tough Cougar. BUT, the good news is they'll fix it. More good news, you'll get to watch it happening on TV probably. Anytime they do it through a catherator they like to keep you awake. They go in through your artery in your groin. You get to watch it on about 4 TV screens. It's an odd deal...been there done that. Good thing to is quick recovery and go home. Again, tough draw of the cards, but it's an adventure.
Old 06-19-2006, 07:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

They knocked me out for mine[&o]

Hatchet Jack
Old 06-19-2006, 08:26 PM
Giant Nontypical

id say theyll knock me out do to me being younger and they are going to operate a little, ok hatchet jack ill try to maybe get over to the archery shop if it isnt shut down because they had some great deals on fletchings and what not
Old 06-20-2006, 12:22 PM
Fork Horn

You will be in my prayers.

Back in January,my then 8 month old boy, underwent open heart sugery to repair two irregularities at Children's Hospital in Milwaukee. The surgery was the longest 8 hours of my life !!! He is doing fantastic now and will be able have a very normal life. It was a very difficult time for everyone who knows this little guy. However, it did bring me back to realize what is important in life....and that is LIFE ITSELF.
All the guns, bows, arrows, and other material stuff won't do you any good unless you take care of yourself.

The medical technology these days is incredible, especially when it comes to the heart.

God Bless and here's to a speedy recovery !!

-MC2
Old 06-22-2006, 07:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

I shipped the arrows yesterday. I hope all is well!!!!

Hatchet Jack
Old 06-22-2006, 08:31 PM
Fork Horn

You have plenty of time to worry about bowhunting. Go take care of what is really important, your health is everything! Good Luck
Old 06-23-2006, 05:21 AM

good luck little brother.