HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   October pleeeeaaassseee come!! (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/144742-october-pleeeeaaassseee-come.html)

ilovehunting 06-10-2006 02:23 PM

October pleeeeaaassseee come!!

Sorry but I am dying to go hunting. I just thought I would let all of you know;)Actually I also have a queastion. When do you guys really start getting ready for deer season? I am just wondering because I am starting to do all my research right now for treestands, trail cams, clothing, ect. Just let me know so I know whether or not I am a nut.:DThanks

BowBuilder 06-10-2006 02:27 PM

RE: October pleeeeaaassseee come!!

I'm not sure that I ever stop getting ready...

MOTOWNHONKEY 06-10-2006 02:29 PM

At the end of August I get my stands ready, that gives 30 days for things to calm down. Then I go bust the lungs out of the biggest buck in my area.

Okie48 06-10-2006 02:35 PM

Our deer season in North Dakota starts on Labor Day Weekend.Cant wait! I shoot all summer. Start getting my gear ready 2 wks befor. Its really a year long thing though. Deer hunting with a bow is really an obsession of mine. Theres really nothing like drawing on a deer with my bow, out of a tree. I feel like ah ah ahahahhhhh !!!Tarzan

BOB 22 06-10-2006 03:00 PM

can't wait myself sept 15th for me as far as getting ready I do all my scouting over the winter than all year long I set up my game camaras than with about 2weeks before the season i'll hang my stands

PurcellSportingGoods 06-10-2006 03:04 PM

If you consider yourself a nut.....then I am definitely a nut too!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

mobow 06-10-2006 03:20 PM

This just in.........October will NOT be arriving this year. Only those whose seasons begin in September (like here in MO) will get to bow hunt this year. :D:D

Season closes Jan. 15, and by the 16th I am already making plans for the fall. Preperation never ends.

chiefks 06-10-2006 05:21 PM

I start preparing for next seasons hunt as soon as the season closes. I was really looking forward to going hunting in setember in kansas with a muzzle loader. Looks like I will have to wait for the regular rifle season though. :(I wana go hunting!

Mark

ilovehunting 06-10-2006 06:34 PM

Sorry ours opens in Sept. also but Oct. is a little better with the temps. and the rut starting. Thats why I said Oct.

marcusjb 06-10-2006 06:49 PM

I'm shooting year 'round. I just got a trail camera, so that adds a new element to the summer scouting!:)