Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 October pleeeeaaassseee come!! >

October pleeeeaaassseee come!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

October pleeeeaaassseee come!!

Old 06-10-2006, 02:23 PM

Default October pleeeeaaassseee come!!

Sorry but I am dying to go hunting. I just thought I would let all of you knowActually I also have a queastion. When do you guys really start getting ready for deer season? I am just wondering because I am starting to do all my research right now for treestands, trail cams, clothing, ect. Just let me know so I know whether or not I am a nut.Thanks
Old 06-10-2006, 02:27 PM
Spike

Default RE: October pleeeeaaassseee come!!

I'm not sure that I ever stop getting ready...
Old 06-10-2006, 02:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

At the end of August I get my stands ready, that gives 30 days for things to calm down. Then I go bust the lungs out of the biggest buck in my area.
Old 06-10-2006, 02:35 PM

Our deer season in North Dakota starts on Labor Day Weekend.Cant wait! I shoot all summer. Start getting my gear ready 2 wks befor. Its really a year long thing though. Deer hunting with a bow is really an obsession of mine. Theres really nothing like drawing on a deer with my bow, out of a tree. I feel like ah ah ahahahhhhh !!!Tarzan
Old 06-10-2006, 03:00 PM

can't wait myself sept 15th for me as far as getting ready I do all my scouting over the winter than all year long I set up my game camaras than with about 2weeks before the season i'll hang my stands
Old 06-10-2006, 03:04 PM

If you consider yourself a nut.....then I am definitely a nut too!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-10-2006, 03:20 PM

This just in.........October will NOT be arriving this year. Only those whose seasons begin in September (like here in MO) will get to bow hunt this year.

Season closes Jan. 15, and by the 16th I am already making plans for the fall. Preperation never ends.
Old 06-10-2006, 05:21 PM

I start preparing for next seasons hunt as soon as the season closes. I was really looking forward to going hunting in setember in kansas with a muzzle loader. Looks like I will have to wait for the regular rifle season though. I wana go hunting!

Mark
Old 06-10-2006, 06:34 PM

Sorry ours opens in Sept. also but Oct. is a little better with the temps. and the rut starting. Thats why I said Oct.
Old 06-10-2006, 06:49 PM

I'm shooting year 'round. I just got a trail camera, so that adds a new element to the summer scouting!

Quick Reply: October pleeeeaaassseee come!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.